Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sakura's Best Move

The only thing Sakura is good at is in controling her chakra right?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Dec 28 2003, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Inner Sakura, I think she can take Kyuubi.* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    okay....I think you went a little over board with that link &quot;Power PMV&quot;
    <span style='color:green'><span style='color:blue'><span style='color:red'><span style='colorurple'><span style='color:#D6DBE0'><span style='colorurple'> </span></span></span></span></span></span>

little kids, do <span style='color:red'>NOT</span> click on that link.

Sakura: NIPOU&#33; SECRET JUTSU; SUMMONING INNER SAKURA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    ( It&#39;s all chaos like the battle with Kyubi.)

well to sakura i can say only 1 sentance

wise man once said, what good is good aim if you have no gun or ammo

inner sakura cause shes a crazy girl

Inner sakura man. If she can just harness it like Naruto does with Kiyubi, she&#39;ll be pretty crazy fighter

even if sakura cannot fight as well, or have any unique abilities like everyone else...shes considered very clever and bright (i dont know if shes as bright as shikamaru) and like others said, she controls her chakra perfectly and knows how to make attack timings perfect without sharingan or byukigan.

besides, if she wasnt there, then narutos team would be kinda, lost and hectic, no?

as regard to her best move...her use of kawarami no jutsu and bunshin no jutsu both seem to be close, as she can devise clever ways of using them that others never saw (zaku and ino didnt see it coming)

villin
    Inner Sakura is not a technique, it is a mental disorder. Multiple Personality Disorder.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Jan 7 2004, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Inner Sakura is not a technique, it is a mental disorder. Multiple Personality Disorder. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol...interesting way you put it...

i thought of it as she has two minds since she doesnt show half of herself to the world.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    <u>Other:</u> Stand there and get her ass kicked no jutsu

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

sakuras best move is annoyance no jutsu, this is where the samera zooms away from the fight and centers on sakura, she says the combatants name, and then it zooms away....

grrr soo annoying

I was going to vote for what a waste of thread, but when I read it I realized this thread is one of the funniest ever. So I ended up giving neutral vote, because she&#39;s only good for making fun of.

if no ones said it before, it&#39;s the one where she just don&#39;t get involved, she bored us all when she had to fight, she&#39;s a good character though.