Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sakura's Best Move

I went with Inner Sakura. I like the character, so I'd think it'd be cool if she eventually got some better techniques. Then with her superior chakra control she could kick some assess.

Inner Sakura, I think she can take Kyuubi.

the move she does in the PS2 game looks awesome, i just hope she can do it in the anime, i think the move is a genjutsu

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Dec 27 2003, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Inner Sakura is the best&#33; She&#39;s totally unlike Sakura..

Hopefully she&#39;ll just let inner sakura take over and go totally ballistic&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL she would rule the world and become hokage&#33;&#33;&#33; and poor lee and naruto would be her bitches&#33;

inner sakura is kool. and she would rule the world. poor naruto and lee

Inner Sakura...lmao...enough said

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyubi Unleashed @ Dec 27 2003, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what&#39;s funnier than seeing a girl INSIDE a girl? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    god u just made it sound like shes either pregnant or one of the world&#39;s most amazing mating rituals was taking place

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Dec 28 2003, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Inner Sakura, I think she can take Kyuubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Of course she can&#33; she is a girl&#33;&#33;

(and besides naruto love her )

Inner Sakura, because the other moves she knows are not really impressive or strong, but this &quot;Inner Sakura&quot; can even be unique.

wow&#33; out of 86 ppl that voted, only i voted for bunshin&#33; LOLLL well bunshin owned ino, ino is more useless haha..

she cant do anything... seriously.. she is useless

villin
    Does Sakhora even have her own moves???

I went with what a waste of a thread

she cant do much now but i bet later on she can do some pretty cool stuf.... hopefully

As of right now I think she is the weakest of all the Genins. It is going to take her a lot of time before she even becomes a Chunnin. I hope she has other abilities outside the ninja world or else she is really a Dropout. jeje

Fatty
    Filler character no justu

I dont think she has a REAL ninja ability.

besides wanting to jump sasgay&#39;s bone, sakura is worthless and this is a waste of thread is my vote.

inner sakura rules as a matter of fact i think that it will kik anybodys ass even kyubi NOT

Yet another character with a monster inside them........ Inner Sakura could hold her own with any of them......

But I voted for this thread being a waste.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day