Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Best Moves

Normally I'd say 1000 years of pain.. but that didn't work too well on Ebisu after he was knocked out...
    Then I would say Harem no-jitsu, which could knock Ebisu out, but only got Jiraiya interested in Naruto.
    So I'd have to say Gambunta would have to be the best. The anticipation for how Naruto will use this move is killing me...

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Naruto Rendan would've gotten my vote but the strongest move's gotta be Summoning no jutsu

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I voted for the naruto combo. Because not only does he use his clones in an ACTUAL maneauvar.. it just looks cool ^^

Summon no Jutsu definately the strongest

ppl who vote on sexy and harem no jutsu, are just perverted lil boys

well .... kuchyose no jutsu of course ... guess why ...

SEXY NO JUTSU!!! CAN'T LOSE WITH IT....unless you use it on Orochimaru...that lil' Michael Jackson.

i cant decide, so ill go with my gut, and my gut saiz the fingers up someones ass and blowing them away!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!

Think about it... Kage Bushin=best

Just make like, 100 copies of yourself, then activate the Kyuubi Chakra, then do summon

sexy no jutsu without a doubt!!

it defeated hokage AND totally owned jiraya! and u dont get stronger then those 2

and ofcourse lets not forget ebisu, a jounin (granted he used harem no jutsu, but its just sexy no jutsu x 100) who was defeated with it

and to a lesser extent, iruka as well.

PHEAR THE NAKED CHICK WITH CLOUDS COVERING HER/HIM!!

a million naruto's can share red chakra, but can all of them summon a frog boss?

1000 years of pain omg that has to hurt... even gaara wouth start crying if he gets 4 fingers up his ass and gets kicked away like a tin can

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Dec 27 2003, 03:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1000 years of pain omg that has to hurt... even gaara wouth start crying if he gets 4 fingers up his ass and gets kicked away like a tin can </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    4 fingers up gaara&#39;s ass... pain equals pleasure man... but hey if thats the only way to penetrate the sand shield, you better get down n dirty&#33; and wash ur hands&#33;

Summoning...yepp&#33;
    Go Gamabunta&#33;

Wut about when Team 7 is fighting Zabuza on the bridge--and all those mercenaries come, then Naruto just does Kage Bushin and all his clones do 1000 years pain all of them LoL&#33; Ultimate Kage 1000 year Pain Bushin no Jutsu? Try saying that 3 times fast

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Dec 27 2003, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ppl who vote on sexy and harem no jutsu, are just perverted lil boys </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yep

u got to say summoining is the srongest because what other justu do u know cann u ride ur justu. plus gamabunta is awesome so of course his summoning is the best

The Summoning Jutsu is his best by far... no contest there.

Mabye it is Summoning or it might be kage bunshin, you can do a hell lot of moves with kage bunshin but Gama Bunta is a real badass

Wow Sigure has alot of these threads, how come there isn&#39;t one for Gaara?

Anyways, Gamabunta is his best move. Too bad he didn&#39;t use it on Neji because I wanted to see the frog squish him.