Thread: Ok I'm tired of my new sig...

Okay sorry...the person who created my signature but it's old and I want a brand new one....anyone? It has to be the guy i have Sigure, the rain ninja who... died from Garaa in the chunnin exam....

I think the one you have right now is nice... plus there's not that much sigure art out there... or in the anime for that matter... he did kind of suck

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored @ Dec 27 2003, 03:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think the one you have right now is nice... plus there&#39;s not that much sigure art out there... or in the anime for that matter... he did kind of suck </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    neh,not suck but he was killed in one episode and you saw him for about 3 minuites...and i dont like his attitude (liked,sry)

Hmm I was actually wondering after reading your sig.... how can Sigure be the greatest rain ninja when he was just a genin.... and a genin that died in like 3 minutes or so... unless the rain village is soo shabby and that is the best Genin it can produce .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 28 2003, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm I was actually wondering after reading your sig.... how can Sigure be the greatest rain ninja when he was just a genin.... and a genin that died in like 3 minutes or so... unless the rain village is soo shabby and that is the best Genin it can produce . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LMAO.... oh man I needed that laugh XD

I agree... maybe you should find a new character that has y&#39;know... MORE ART?&#33;

y&#39;all are a bit harsh...sigure has to stick with sigure because sigure...IS sigure

i&#39;ll try, but dont expect something to much different from the pics you have now

by the way, where did you get those pics? i&#39;ve done a brief google search and went through narutopix, but i havent found anything...

maybe you can take screenshots, cut em out and resize the image to get more pics, and yes i agree with above how was he the greatest

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 27 2003, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Okay sorry...the person who created my signature but it&#39;s old and I want a brand new one....anyone? It has to be the guy i have Sigure, the rain ninja who... died from Garaa in the chunnin exam.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I Thinks its AWESOME&#33;&#33;&#33;
    LOL I think that GENMA is cooler than him by the way

GENMA is HELLA HOT&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 28 2003, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm I was actually wondering after reading your sig.... how can Sigure be the greatest rain ninja when he was just a genin.... and a genin that died in like 3 minutes or so... unless the rain village is soo shabby and that is the best Genin it can produce . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    poor rain&#33; They have cool ninjas but they die as fast as they can think.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beautiful Green Beast @ Dec 29 2003, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> who is genma? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Genma is the referee for the Third Test of the Chuunin exam.
    You know, the one with the cool toothpick that seems to grow and shrink in each eps.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

He&#39;s also the Panda-transforming father from Ranma 1/2

I haven&#39;t come down off a sugar high yet. Don&#39;t mind me.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA &#064; Dec 30 2003, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s also the Panda-transforming father from Ranma 1/2

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL .. I meant the Genma who is in Naruto

the referee for the Third Test of the Chuunin exam. as animemaster said&#33;&#33;

Edit:

I like this Genma&#39;s Fanart &#33;&#33; it looks real&#33;
    lol...but he looks like a girl tho

cant relaly find a good pic of sigure, unless u want to use the same ones and just do different effects?

i dont have the episodes on my comp, so i cant take any screenshots, sorry. outa luck as far as im concernded, unless someone posts a few pics i can use

if you guys need other pictures of that rain guy besides in the episode where he&#39;s killed by gaara, i know of at least one other episode that has him: the one where you see the different groups of genin teams entering the konoha village. Not sure where it is, but i think its shortly after naruto bumps into kankuro. They mightve also shown him just before the beginning of the second exam, where they all were standing in front of the gates
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07