Thread: Temari Vs Shikamaru Theme song Battle

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu&#045;Aone &#064; Dec 27 2003, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Anyone knows the song theme or title when temari starts to fight with shikamaru in eps 64
    It&#39;s sounds like a Drum &amp; Bass song.</span></span></span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no i dont know and i dont think we will know until the third OST will come out. does anybody know if the second one canme out yet? i think it should be out in Japan at this time. the episode seemed to have a lot more new music and it seemed real great cant wait till i get it

plus anbu-aone (ur sig is totally badass)

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>I was just on Animesuki messageboard and I was reading that The 2nd OST for Naruto soundtrack is going to be release in march 2004.

Thank you. I love my sign and Temari. She rocks</span></span></span>

What??? Please say that that was just a false rumor&#33;&#33;&#33; OST2 was originally said to have been scheduled for release in October, then November and then December&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Someone go shoot the slacker behind this delay .

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Anyone knows the song theme or title when temari starts to fight with shikamaru in eps 64
    It&#39;s sounds like a Drum &amp; Bass song.</span></span></span>