Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your own dream team, killing machine.

I was just wondering. I don't mean that you should choose because they are your favorite characters, just the team that you think would work best...

Here is two team formations i would like to see.

1: Shikamaru and his brains in strategy, Naruto because he is most surprising but also has the largest amout of chakra and some awsome power and also Rock Lee because in lack of chakra which Naruto could compensate, he has a physical strength that surpases ninjas among the strongest.

2. Naruto and Shikamaru for the same reason but instead of Rock Lee i'd like to see Sasuke also with Naruto and Shikamaru. Sasuke may say that he doesn't care and stuff like that, but i believe that the only times when he has been really strong is when Naruto has been beside him; and i think that this won't change.

1: Naruto and Gaara, because they understand eachother and don't have to hold back beiing afraid that they will be miss-understooth, plus naruto has the best attack using the nine tails chakra, and gaara got defend naruto with his kewl sand.
    And if they need to there seals got break and they can turn into freak ass monsters who kill everything in there way... maybe not a good thing but if u got ur back against the wall and there are 2 guys who can freak... that's nice

2: Sasuke and Naruto, because they allready showed there strength as a team and they have only gotten stronger and stronger so I think they wouth be one of the best teams around.

naruto: because he is soooooo kick ass and a brillaint ninja strategist just not smart in terms of book smarts. also he has an insane trump card, kyubi

gaara: becasue he too is strong and also has a trump card and could defen the entire team with his sand

shikamru: could make amazing plans to dfeat an enemy. also could trap the enemy while naruto and gaara "freak out" and transform or use their demons powers.

1. naruto

2. sasuke

3. neji

4. shikamaru

5. chouji

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Edit: This is no spoiler, being as this is an opinion.
    -- littlecooldude</span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (markos &#064; Dec 26 2003, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. naruto

2. sasuke

3. neji

4. shikamaru

5. chouji

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Is that a team? In that case, would you please motivate?

naruto, sasuke, neji - because they r the strongest konoha genins, shikamaru is the smaartest one, and the last one as a sort of kamikaze

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (markos @ Dec 26 2003, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1. naruto

2. sasuke

3. neji

4. shikamaru

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

5. chouji

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    how is that a spoiler? we know chouiji dont we, we have seen his fight against dosu

Shikamaru (tactics) , Shino (Hell just stand there and look scary) and Rock Lee ( He&#39;s Sexay&#33; .. not? )

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paithan @ Dec 26 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rock Lee ( He&#39;s Sexay&#33; .. not? ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    u know u got to love the fuzzy eyebrow boy. he is cool just because he is totally insane at fighting. better than most

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Dec 26 2003, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paithan &#064; Dec 26 2003, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rock Lee ( He&#39;s Sexay&#33; .. not? ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    u know u got to love the fuzzy eyebrow boy. he is cool just because he is totally insane at fighting. better than most </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    He is the ugliest coolest fighter i&#39;ve ever seen. And don&#39;t take me wrong, that is a compliment from me, since i usually don&#39;t like persons who look like hell because they are almost never cool. But Rock Lee is as cool as his name.

That was no spoiler. This is about opinions.

1: Naruto(the power of a demon is at his disposal)
    2: Neji(his eyes are useful)
    3: Shikamaru(he&#39;s smart)
    4: Ino(mind control techniques are useful, but she has to have her mouth taped shut in order to qualify as a member of the team)
    5: Sasuke(his eyes are useful, but he needs to stop thinking of revenge)

Nihility
    In my Team of 3 I would say:

Gaara: His sand abilities making him and his allies 90.0% untouchable
    Sasuke: His Sharigan (spelling) being able to see underneath any farse
    Neji: His ability to see all around him and his Heaven Whirl defense

Together I think they would work best because they all seem to like to basiclly inflict pain onto others.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 27 2003, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Dec 27 2003, 12:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The Uchiha brothers. thats the team, dont need a third person. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well u can always add kakashi.....3 sharingans are better then 2 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; KAKASHI SHOULD BE IN ON THIS TO, 3 5 SHARINGANS IS BETTER THAN 4&#33;&#33;&#33;

UCHIHA BROTHERS AND KAKASHI&#33;&#33;&#33; PWNAGE DUDE

All the Kage&#39;s in 1 team

or the the 3 legendary Sannin teamed up

Naruto, Hinata and Gaara

Naruto and Garaa should be in the same team because they both have an demon in them and are/were outcasts.

Naruto and Hinata should be in the same team because they finally have the privacy they need.

Naruto and Hinata can show Gaara what love is and after Hinata becomes a little more outgoing, they can how him what making love is .

Just Gai&#39;s team is good enough...I would replace Tenten for Shikamaru but Tenten seems good though.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Dec 27 2003, 02:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto, Hinata and Gaara

Naruto and Garaa should be in the same team because they both have an demon in them and are/were outcasts.

Naruto and Hinata should be in the same team because they finally have the privacy they need.

Naruto and Hinata can show Gaara what love is and after Hinata becomes a little more outgoing, they can how him what making love is . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you go that one well thought out man, ur pretty damn smart you know. When Hinata and Naruto decide to hook up, they can do their stuff and make gaara jealous

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 27 2003, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai &#064; Dec 27 2003, 02:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto, Hinata and Gaara

Naruto and Hinata can show Gaara what love is and after Hinata becomes a little more outgoing, they can how him what making love is . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you go that one well thought out man, ur pretty damn smart you know. When Hinata and Naruto decide to hook up, they can do their stuff and make gaara jealous </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If Garaa got jealous wouldn&#39;t he go crazy bananas on Naruto then?

Hmm, any 3. . .

Hyuuga Hiashi, Shikamaru&#39;s Father, and Jiraiya

Heres 4 manga shots (links) showing the powers of the gennins parents.
    SPOILERS - BEWARE - Don&#39;t click unless you wana get spoiled
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>http://narutochuushin.com/main.php?categor...2=chapter137_09</span>
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>http://narutochuushin.com/main.php?categor...2=chapter137_10</span>
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>http://narutochuushin.com/main.php?categor...2=chapter137_11</span>
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>http://narutochuushin.com/main.php?categor...2=chapter137_12</span>
    <span style='color:gray'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Links above. Select to see them. -- littlecooldude</span></span>