Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your own dream team, killing machine.

Man what the hell is up with people giving little hints here and there and not quite spoiling but tarnishing the suspense and the fun of watching the anime.... I for one don&#39;t want to know <u>ANYTHING</u> about any character at any point in the manga that has not been shown in the anime or anything about the character&#39;s that have been shown but the be told about stuff they do in the future.

Well that&#39;s my 2 cents on that issue, as for the topic:

Have Kakashi, Gai and Asuma when they were young as a team and as their mentor have Jiraiya.... man that team would definatly be the jokers of the pack in the whole village.

Naruto, Sasuke(if sasuke isn&#39;t thinking of killing his brother all the time) and Shika.

Naruto= Kyubi/strategy/Instant heal

Gaara= Def/finishing moves/ kick ass sand castles.

Lee= Speed/gates/finishing moves

Kyubi pretty much makes Naruto all powerful/ immortal. Naruto himself brings some pretty good plans to the table so I guess he would be the brains of my team.

Gaara’s demon is prob like ¼ the str of Kyubi. Its still damn strong plus he could help us win sand castle competitions.

Lee and his gates are here to defeat the ones that are to fast/strong for kyubi-Naruto. Due to the damage Lee will get he will be the ace in the hole.

Shikamaru, Sasuke, Neji would be another great team.

The dream team...in spoiler tags for safety reasons..

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Uchiha Itachi..reason,he is arguably the strongest character in Naruto yet.Kisame...one of the legendary swordsmen from Mist..also with Itachi and a member of Akatsuki.Tsunade...legendary Senin..and hokage...Jiraiya..senin and living legend..and last but not least...Orochimaru,former member of Akatsuki.
    </span>

The dream team and reason has some slight spoilers,read at your own discretion.

My dream team would be:
    Anko, Kurenai, and Tsunade.. they&#39;ll beat any man with their SUPER HOT TOPLESS jutsu.. well unless they&#39;re fighting Orochimaro

Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara would defeat anybody....

Ino Shika Cho. both Shikamaru and Ino immobilize the targets and Choji beat the living daylight out of them. perfect. no hand seal no hassle.

Team 10 is already a winner team. as individual they are weak but when in a team they kick ass cos all three technique support each other.

If Ino&#39;s target got hurt she would get hurt also... remember during the Prelims Asuma mentioned something like that Ino&#39;s techinique is more of a spying Jutsu rather than one to be used in fighitng.