Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scryed..Awesome series.

I just watched 20 episodes of scryed in the past day and a half. I must say that this series is so awesome. Its reminds me of an interesting E's otherwise, but far better.

Alters kick alot of ass. Ryuhou's Alter is wicked as is Kazuma's.

I wish I had an alter....

Any Scryed Fans here?

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

You got one here

Kanami is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

hehe ya she is kawaii

Episode 21 was awesome...just finished watching it...

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

I've seen the entire thing.

My favorite was Episode 16, with Ayase.

Ayase..

*Sniffles*

Iam just about to watch 22 bah I feel bad watching it in a span of 2 days tho.

S.CRY.ED is an awesome series .... until the the last few eps near the end. Just like all the other bandai series this anime got an great beginning, middle but always always an WTF ending.

This actually came out way before E's Otherwise I think it had an influence on the creation of that.

I watche them all, some people hate the last episode but I love it.

SPOILERS BELOW

It wouldn't have made sense for them NOT to fight.

yea it started off really good, but the last eps were just so lame
    i mean.... the main badguy dies, and just comes back out of no where as a monster... made no sense.
    other than that the characters were super coo, like kazama's friend ^.^

Seen the whole thing like 4 times now..... and i still have fun watching it. hehehe

Saw the series some time ago.. Actually has the download going on at home to
    get the whole series once again..

Awesome series... bad boring ending... the last fight was good though especially when they fought without alters...

I wanted to see Kazuma older brother fight more though... instead of having a lame death

LOL .. I have it with my anime collection from long time ago and didnt watch it till now
    I have more than 80 series which I didnt watch till now

Yes... this is a good anime. Though, not the best. Although, i'd like to finish the series by now.

RE: Scryed..Awesome series.

Damnnnn..... I just got finished watching this anime. I loved everything about it but the anime didn't have enough music. -_-; I liked the opening though, it was pretty nice. And that one song when Kazuma is fighting Kioji. :x

wow haven't heard about this anime in a while watched it a few months back and i got to say i liked what i saw, hmmm......mabey i'll watch it again.

i haven't seen this series in while, and i also seem to be missing eps, and that does not make me happy.

Sounds interesting......
    Post some download-links please.

Does anyone know the name of the song where Kazuma is fighting Kioji? I think it's around episode 17. Such a badass song.. XD

And Neotracker, you can get the series from Boxtorrents. I'll prolly be seeding the torrent for a bit.

Scryed..Awesome series.

I just finished this series so i figured i would bring back the topic.

I got the whole thing and it was good. The ending just sucked...anyone care to explain what the hell was up with that ending???

I don't get it, they didn't resolve anything....if anyone has an explanation of what happened and has a resolution to this i would like to hear it.