Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Episode 64 Discussion

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boomorman @ Dec 27 2003, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>edit : also my view on this episode was that it was pretty cool, but i hate sasuke so i hope he hasnt surpassed naruto by training with kakashi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Even with Kakashis help I don&#39;t think Sasuke has a chance of surpassing the kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    With Kakashi, Sasuke has already passed Naruto, but it is highly highly doubtful any shinobi can pass Kyubi. With the Hokage that put Kyubi down dead, there is probably no one else that can stop Naruto should he go crazy once more. Before the tournament, Naruto learned to summon the frog boss, and a lil bit of standing on water. While Sasuke probably learned some new tricks. Everyone in Konoha and the shinobi&#39;s from other villages can beat Naruto (excluding Kiba) w/o the use of Kyubi (excluding kiba again). Naruto learned to summon in one day and slacked off the rest of his month. jeez i dont know wh at i just said.

Temari isn&#39;t that cocky...if you want cocky you should look at tenten, there were so many times during the naruto/neji fight that i wanted to smack her.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>its not that he can&#39;t...its just that if he uses it, the other person will too. remember what happened with kin? he threw a shuriken, and she did as well. thats y ppl are suggesting diff things he could do, like a kunai in the ground, or where a holster on both legs, etc.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    exactly, or if he hold kunai before the ennemy grab some, he&#39;ll be the only one throwing

i don&#39;t want to spoil, but you&#39;ll see very soon that the fact he didn&#39;t do it is strange .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i think the easiest thing to do would be to walk forward, and have temari walk in to the hole naruto made.....then when shes in the whole, she can&#39;t walk any further. so shika just has to walk up to her, and start punching her head.....all temari would b doing is punching the ground.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol that could be excellent &#33;
    but we have to remember that he don&#39;t have a huge amount of chakra left :/

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi &#064; Dec 27 2003, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Dec 27 2003, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everyone in Konoha and the shinobi&#39;s from other villages can beat Naruto (excluding Kiba) w/o the use of Kyubi (excluding kiba again). Naruto learned to summon in one day and slacked off the rest of his month. jeez i dont know wh at i just said. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh yeah, we saw how those rainnin specialized in Bunshin beat him or how Sakura and Ino could beat him. Or that guy in the first episode. There are a lot of people weaker than him. And the Kyubi is part of Naruto just like the sand is of Gaara or the Sharingan of Sasuke.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    remember the first day you saw naruto really angry, summoning tons of clones ?
    and after, at max 4 clones ?
    don&#39;t underestimate naruto,even without kyuubi&#39;s chakra he can easilly beat tons of opponent, but you&#39;ll soon see ...

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    (don&#39;t read this if you don&#39;t want to be spoiled &#33
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    he&#39;ll just summon 3 times hundred of naruto, then summon gamabunta and transform gamabunta with his own chakra, kuyybi will be no help until the end of the fight , so he&#39;s amazing . It&#39;s just that he can&#39;t control his feelings enough , and is quite never serious :/
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    that
    was
    a
    spoiler
    (hope your eyes don&#39;t accidently falled in &#33

no double posting Jiraya, admins and mods can slap u&#39;re ass for that

Jiraya use the spoiler colour font next time and edit your last post quickly before the mods see it... though you may get a warning since your new.

Shikamaru would never hit a girl...at least not directly...however what he wanted to do was to give up.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NomoZ @ Dec 28 2003, 06:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Temari isn&#39;t that cocky...if you want cocky you should look at tenten, there were so many times during the naruto/neji fight that i wanted to smack her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Me too...ten ten is just too cocky&#33;

Shikamaru said he thought up 200 ways to defeat her,but he didn&#39;t want to fight anymore cuase if he won he would have to fight again.
    Naruto didn&#39;t learn summoning in one day..did he?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NomoZ @ Dec 28 2003, 06:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Temari isn&#39;t that cocky...if you want cocky you should look at tenten, there were so many times during the naruto/neji fight that i wanted to smack her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lmao...exactly. `Neji - this` and `Neji -that`...shut it woman&#33;

Reminds you of sakura doesn&#39;t she. Both obsessed with one person.

Shikamaru should have taken up his top, that would have made her give up pretty fast
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

I also think ten ten is too cocky. I hope she would of passed to the real third test so she could get her ass whip. Anyways, I also liked the episode it was really cool.

Some people were talking earlier either in this topic or some other that they wanted to see more of Lee and Gai.... spare me the mockery if this has already been stated but in the preview of the next ep Lee and Gai are shown, well their eyes anyway.

Yes, I think it was a great episode, except one thing... Is Shikamaru really is so smart and has the IQ over 200, and he did a great plan against Temari. Then how did&#39;t he notice that his chakra was going to end judt a bit too early. And he didn&#39;t even hurry up when knew that he he only had a little chakra left. Well... maybe it was just ment to be that Shikamaru was going to quit.

What Shikamaru should have done was ran to position temari next to the arena walls and then he should have done the same thing that he did to the sound girl.

But he should get a metal plate implanted in his forehead, make the person walk close to him and then make them headbutt each other.