Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 64 Discussion

the reason he gave up was simple. he's lazy. he didn't want to fight in the next round. it wouldve been too much of a hassle

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 27 2003, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> With Kakashi, Sasuke has already passed Naruto, but it is highly highly doubtful any shinobi can pass Kyubi. With the Hokage that put Kyubi down dead, there is probably no one else that can stop Naruto should he go crazy once more. Before the tournament, Naruto learned to summon the frog boss, and a lil bit of standing on water. While Sasuke probably learned some new tricks. Everyone in Konoha and the shinobi&#39;s from other villages can beat Naruto (excluding Kiba) w/o the use of Kyubi (excluding kiba again). Naruto learned to summon in one day and slacked off the rest of his month. jeez i dont know wh at i just said. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    NARUTO DID NOT SLACK OFF THE WHOLE MONTH, HE HAD BEEN PRACTISING FOR THREE WEEKS ALREADY BEFORE HE FINALLY SUCCEEDED......

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Dec 27 2003, 03:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why cant shikamaru use kunai or shuriken during kagemane no jutsu ?
    the opponent will just whip the air while the kunai thrown by shikamaru will rip her ...

there might really be something with resistance in the jutsu . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    its not that he can&#39;t...its just that if he uses it, the other person will too. remember what happened with kin? he threw a shuriken, and she did as well. thats y ppl are suggesting diff things he could do, like a kunai in the ground, or where a holster on both legs, etc.

i think the easiest thing to do would be to walk forward, and have temari walk in to the hole naruto made.....then when shes in the whole, she can&#39;t walk any further. so shika just has to walk up to her, and start punching her head.....all temari would b doing is punching the ground.

but then again, hes done everyhting he need to. remember ninja missions are in teams.....so once someone&#39;s in his kage mane no jutsu, a team mate could simply take care of them. shika doesn&#39;t have to do anything him self. the point is just to get the jutsu to work. theres no doubt he&#39;ll become a chuunin......

He shoulda walked her into the hole

Ed: oops, person above beat me to it

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 27 2003, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everyone in Konoha and the shinobi&#39;s from other villages can beat Naruto (excluding Kiba) w/o the use of Kyubi (excluding kiba again). Naruto learned to summon in one day and slacked off the rest of his month. jeez i dont know wh at i just said. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh yeah, we saw how those rainnin specialized in Bunshin beat him or how Sakura and Ino could beat him. Or that guy in the first episode. There are a lot of people weaker than him. And the Kyubi is part of Naruto just like the sand is of Gaara or the Sharingan of Sasuke.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 27 2003, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    With Kakashi, Sasuke has already passed Naruto, but it is highly highly doubtful any shinobi can pass Kyubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You&#39;re crazy
    Naruto learnt to summon frogs(remember the number of names on that scroll ? )
    + he summoned GAMABUNTA AND STAYED ON HIS BACK &#33;&#33; Only the 4th and jiraya managed to&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abomb @ Dec 27 2003, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the reason he gave up was simple. he&#39;s lazy. he didn&#39;t want to fight in the next round. it wouldve been too much of a hassle </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    He dont care if he becoms Chuunin or not but he didnt want to lose to a girl. So he showed Temari that he could beat her but he refused to win. Do u understand what I mean..probably not

haha Yeah, someone sadi this, but Shikamaru proved everything he could do in the match, and he didn&#39;t want to hit Temari.

Plus, I don&#39;t think he&#39;d want to fight Shino, they are friends, and Shikamaru is lazy.

I&#39;m thinking maybe saying his shadow would run out in 10 seconds was an excuse&#33;

He was impressed by Temari&#39;s calculating skills and wanted to save face Maybe he likes her.

lucky....

Well my first thoughts were that he used the shadow of Temari&#39;s fan to grab her when she realised she couldn&#39;t move anymore.

As for hitting Temari, he could have just made the motions that made Temari pick up the fan infront of her and keep whacking it over her head until she passed out.

lol all he could get was a tadpole with 2 legs without the kyubi. Granted that was a strong looking tadpole. Got a question.... Where do all of these Giant frogs, Snakes, Turtles/whatever else live??? I mean they must be somewhere before they get summoned right?

the animals live ina specail place and then jsut teleprot there.

also y shouldnt shika wear TWO kunai holsters and just use his arem that doesnt hold kunai holsters on the enemy.

also imagine if shikamru wasnt so lazy maybe he would even be better than because he trys just a little bit.

Shika is good he is but he also is boring =/ no speed in his jutsu hehe. But I hate that Temari, she is way to cocky, sad that Shika didn&#39;t win =/ Temari need to cool down a bit.

Well I dont know if it was 200 moves in the next 10 sec or not. I look in the manga when the raw comes to try and understand anything and there they say it like he has thought of 200 more moves he could have done in the match.. but who cares Shikamaru is a cool guy anyway

Yeah, annoying that Shika has so much potential, but is just so damn lazy &gt;_&gt;``
    on a sidenote: sasuke`s hair in the ep 65 preview...ahaha....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Yeah, annoying that Shika has so much potential, but is just so damn lazy &gt;_&gt;``on a sidenote: sasuke`s hair in the ep 65 preview...ahaha.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Oh no... please, nothing about that hair. Afros are cooler. Not. I hope Gaara does something to Sasuke&#39;s hair. Anyway, back on the real topic. Shikamaru&#33;&#33; You&#39;re so good, but so lazy&#33; ... kinda like me. Ah well, there&#39;s not much we can do about him&#33;

A real man dosen&#39;t hit a lady... It will look pathetic... I don&#39;t want females in naruto act like ninjas, they can be at home and make some dinner or something?

good thing shikamaru isnt a pervert...

hes gonna be .... while temari would be... then...yup

first off all this was a good eps. And say this really was a fight with only 1 person coming out alive Shikamaru should have done the same in the episode except he should have put a kunai in the ground.. then when his shadow immitation works, he just need to pick up the kunai.. and becuz Temari doesn&#39;t have a kunai in the ground in front of her, she won&#39;t be able to throw the kunai, like shikamaru does.. then Temari dies and Shikamaru wins the match.. How does that sound?

hey nice idea lol, but he also could just walk to the left or so till temari hits the wall
    boink it a few times and temari is dead

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>edit : also my view on this episode was that it was pretty cool, but i hate sasuke so i hope he hasnt surpassed naruto by training with kakashi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Even with Kakashis help I don&#39;t think Sasuke has a chance of surpassing the kyubi.