Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chapter 199

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 26 2003, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> mmm, never heard about taking a break, but it could be.

and btw, its not done by the same company. the ones that make the anime are diffirent people than the crew that makes the manga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly. What the heck are you thinking? Kishimoto isn&#39;t some super person&#33;&#33;

but it does seem as though kishimoto gets more than one chapter a week done, i think he probably has like 10 to 20 chapters ahead. i so wish i could read ahead and didnt have to wait a week for one chapter.

no, i think i read somewhere that kishimoto is always working on the latest chapter every week that it comes out. not quite sure though. but i do know that every anime apisode is already created in advance.

edit: no naruto 199 this week, guys. check Inane&#39;s website

but inane didnt mention why there wasnt going to be a chapter today, was it because they have lives and its the holidays, or has naruto crew in japan taken a chance to kick back for the holidays.

im not sure christmas isnt a holiday in japan people still work, but i guess some still would take a holiday, like rashashna here

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Blight @ Dec 26 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> im not sure christmas isnt a holiday in japan people still work, but i guess some still would take a holiday, like rashashna here </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m just nitpicking, but it&#39;s Rosh HaShanna, it&#39;s two words, not one...
    and it&#39;s an offical day off, it&#39;s Sukot or Hannuka that have the &#39;lets take a break from work&quot; thing.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 26 2003, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but i do know that every anime apisode is already created in advance.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i wish i could get those episodes i like the suspense to wait every week for the new episode but it would be great to get like 10 episodes at a time and spend a little marthon for naruto on our computers.

im soooo sad. i love the manga

NARUTO CHAPTER 199 RAW can be downloaded off my site:

http://www.narutoex.com

THANKS RAIJIN, YOUR THE COOLEST

edit: ???, i narutoex down? cuz i was downloading, but it got stuck on 80%, and now i can&#39;t access the site anymore

edit 2: narutofan has it too.

does anybody know if they are taking a break on the manga as well. because they said they wont come out with episode 65 until january 7. hopefully they dont stop the manga because it is too good to take a break.

we will see later today wont we?

that looked like an awesome chapter, cant wait till its translatatated

cant download as well.

Will try after 24hr.

I would imagine so, its the same production company after all.

...but from what I understand the manga is made in blocks and then released over an extensive period of time. Maybe this weeks is just waiting for release?

mmm, never heard about taking a break, but it could be.

and btw, its not done by the same company. the ones that make the anime are diffirent people than the crew that makes the manga.

Well I guess the people at Inane have lives. Is OT taking a break too?

Check narutofan.com, they usually get their raws and translated manga up pretty fast, 199 raw is up there btw.

is it just me or does the guy that orochimaru was talking to look like an older naruto?

yeah it really looks like an old naurto, plus what was that enormous thing coming out of the guy, almost looked like the kyubi chakra, WTF is going on?

i think that was Orochimaru changing bodies, or something? lol

what the hell is going on in the raw...damn, i wish i could read japanese.

who&#39;s the guy with the napkin over his face?

is the guy who orochimaru is talking to kimimoro (i thought he was the fourth wannabe for a second)?

and if the sound ninjas are suppose to be superior to (faster than) shika&#39;s team, how come shika&#39;s team caught up so easily? were the sound ninja&#39;s walking, wtf...?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sassdouille &#064; Dec 27 2003, 04:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah it really looks like an old naurto, plus what was that enormous thing coming out of the guy, almost looked like the kyubi chakra, WTF is going on? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Heh, I think we just found out who Naruto is going to be fighting next...

Or not.

Man I wish I can learn Japanese, darn.