Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto vs Neiji

guys are still puzzed by this? who cares right?

i think most likely neji didnt move...its just narutos attack as strong enough to knock neji down and cause him (naruto) to fly off and get buried as well...

odd enough how do they get buried like that??

oh well, in the world of naruto, physics doesnt apply 100%, does it?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth @ Jan 5 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I stil think its a mistake of the animators. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that&#39;s my thoughts althought i read somewhere in another thread that it what kabuto, who knows

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabret00the @ Jan 7 2004, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth &#064; Jan 5 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I stil think its a mistake of the animators. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that&#39;s my thoughts althought i read somewhere in another thread that it what kabuto, who knows </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    huh? i dun understand what ur saying do u mean u read some where that it was kabuto who jumped in? i dun think that is the case.

did you guys ever think that they might have been flying back into different things of smoke? They don&#39;t show enough to conclude that they are flying back into the middle.