Thread: For all those who have problems with epi.64

just go download the K-lite codec

i had the shaking problem but this helped

how come this episode isnt working for me i dont understand? cause all the other episodes worked except this one.

hey thank you rocking rock lee. **hugs rock lee** just because my name is kibakun dont mean i dont like rock lee. hes my beautiful beast

<span style='colorurple'>Fixing a double posting problem.</span>

Kiba, you need to stop double posting, you&#39;ve been warned.

Easier solution than installing a codec pack, which is likely to screw you over on other files in the future.

Solution Here.

Stop ignoring ppl ¬_¬

if he wants to do something other than read let them. dont be rude about it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockingRocklee @ Dec 26 2003, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just go download the K-lite codec

i had the shaking problem but this helped </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVE YOU </span>&quot;RockingRocklee&quot;

it works &#33;&#33; it was shaking ..thank u very much &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

divx works too.. like it better

The episode workt 100% fine here, didn&#39;t need to install an additional codec.