Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the fake 64

i dunno if this belongs here or in general discussion.....probably here since its sort of naruto.....i dunno. anyway, i hope this isn't considered a repeat thread. it really isnt.

so, who watched the FFS version of "naruto"? and how many of u liked it? i personally did....well the first song atleast. im a fan of ayumi hamazaki, and the first song (real me) was pretty good.....not to mention shes looked totally hot (as always).

the second one was ok.....and the 3rd one (which im listning to rite now) is ok as well.

dunno if theres a 4th one....probably is looking at the amount of time still left. i'll post my comments on it once i hear it. in the mean time, lets hear what u all think

I did not like it
    they were bashing fast release grooups like bakasan

*me does not like that*

those morons
    I don't need a third parent to teach me things

lol, no no....those guys are idiots, who cares what they say....im just talking about the music videos.

oh and i watched the 4th one.....not bad. i really like the 2 "jap" looking girls (theres one that has the ino hair style and one with like this afro......dont like those 2......the other 2 are pretty)

though it was a fake, i still like it because i love j pop. the 1st and the last song are very nice. i didnt know SPEED has re-united again.

\ Whatever you say... it was awful... The girls looked ugly

It annoyed the heck out of me, what a waste of time, morons.

i don't know what you're talking about

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Dec 30 2003, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Me neither.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Demon Brother @ Dec 30 2003, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy &#064; Dec 30 2003, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Me neither. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That makes three of us.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari @ Dec 30 2003, 07:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Demon Brother &#064; Dec 30 2003, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy &#064; Dec 30 2003, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Me neither. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That makes three of us. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Thats makes 4

Arg I have downloaded ep 64 5 times now and every singel time it&#39;s the same wrong thing. I will try to explain it&#39;s like hacking / lagging. Argh I really can&#39;t explain it, it&#39;s so annyoing, anyone knows any tips ?

episode 64? I downloaded that, then opened it in media player and it was totally mashed up...then I opened it in divX player, and perfect quality .

some group released something and labelled it naruto 64. i havent seen it yet but im pretty sure thats what it was.

I was thinking of d/l it just to see Ayumi..

Ayumi?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Jan 1 2004, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 30 2003, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ayumi? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ayumi hamasaki. she is like, the japanese J.Lo </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true but the only difference is that Ayumi actually has talent.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I prefer music such as in Ghost in The Shell.

Yoko kanno.

Some bad numbers too though

Here is Ayumi

I say we do the right thing and make this an Ayumi Hamasaki thread.

wow ..looks like she has been exploited quite a bit.

I didn&#39;t download it because i knew it was a hoax, no one comes out with it that fast, and if they do then its poor poor quality.