Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the fake 64

is there a link or sometin to this "fake" naruto?

its at www.narutofan.com ffs ver of 64

so where is this dloadable?

heh i didn't see the FFS one cause i trust no one else sept aone or dark anime

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 30 2003, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ayumi? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ayumi hamasaki. she is like, the japanese J.Lo

i wasnt stupid enough to trust a group that comes out of no where and doesnt have a site

takes at least a day or two to sub no matter who you are

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:blue'>where did you download it at?</span></span>

I LOVE ayu songs how could anyone not know who she is?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kakashi-Senpai @ Dec 30 2003, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Dec 30 2003, 07:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Demon Brother &#064; Dec 30 2003, 07:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy &#064; Dec 30 2003, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i don&#39;t know what you&#39;re talking about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Me neither. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That makes three of us. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Thats makes 4 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that makes 5

i dont know either.. but its not really hard to deduce..
    read the title &quot;Fake 64&quot; put two and two together... *lightbulb* ?
    obviously there was some sort of fake avi going around, dont go ressurecting threads from beyond the grave

but otherwise... hello&#33; im new.

there site is presently moving so i cant get that video so if there is another way 2 get it i would really like 2 know

Yup, I also downloaded it even I knew it was a fake. I just wanted to see what it was like. Well, I watched it and the first musicvideo was good or at least ok. But didn&#39;t like the other ones.