Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rurouni Kenshin VS Naruto

I think Kenshin overall, but naruto is deffinetly 2nd

Kenshin's soooooo 1997. This is 2003. You gotta keep up with the times. Naruto all the way.

naruto of course. it`s funnier, more original.

DAMMIT&#33;&#33;&#33; I wanted this fight in my Anime Deathmatch <span style='color:gray'><u>tm</u></span>&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I voted for Naruto but Kenshin has much coolr characters, Naruto won because it is more addicting...

Ok .. I love Kenshin so much ..

but Naruto is <span style='color:red'>THE BEST&#33;&#33; </span>

Kenshin ROCKS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Naruto hands down. the animation is more fluent and action sequences are deffinetly more vibrant......... Naruto dominance right now as far as quality artwork and very original storytelling is scary.

When Naruto goes mainstream i have a feeling it will make more of an impact on the US than Dragonball, DBZ, and DBGT.

But this is just IMOP.. hehe

where is the &#39;damn you for making me choose&#33;&quot; option?

there isn&#39;t one?
    then DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME CHOOSE FROM THESE TWO GREAT ANIMES&#33;

Edit: I voted now for RK... just cuz i felt like it.. now i&#39;m feeling guilty about it...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Jounin
    Well Berserk won against Kenshin so why do u think it would win against Naruto

I think Berserk vs. Nauto would have been a closer battle..

Actually its a tie for me there..

But against Kenshin, Naruto is a clear winner..

i loved kenshin, great story and characters. but naruto has to win because the same qualitys and then some. there are more plot twists and naruto doesn always win everything like in kenshin (where he would always win) also the animation on naruto is better and slighlty cooler looking characters.

Naruto, hands down. I never really got into Kenshin outside of the OVAs

man this is a really hard decision bc i really love kenshin and naruto but if i have to vote mine goes to naruto bc as soem of u already said naruto is more original and its has more to it plus in kenshin i really ahte it when he repeats hsi words over and over again its just fukin anoyin

I&#39;m madly in love with both animes, so I didn&#39;t vote&#33; Naruto is addictive to watch (I go crazy when I can&#39;t download an episode), but so is Kenshin, and I watched the whole series on Cartoon Network. Naruto is a very funny, but rather angsty, anime with a great variety of characters and twists (everything&#39;s practically original&#33such as the whole Demon Fox being sealed within Naruto. Ruruoni Kenshin is more intense with heavier battles and REALLY HOT GUYS. The story is also kind of more in depth, if you know what I mean.

Naruto &gt; Kenshin ALL THE WAY *nuff said*

kenshin is very cool and funny
    the same goes for naruto,but the fight scenes and story are better

so naruto wins

Naruto has more plot twists.
    Kenshin has a deeper story.

Naruto and Kenshin are both funny at parts.

Can&#39;t really compare the animation with obviously got better because of the years between the anime&#39;s, but if I did Naruto&#39;s would be better overall.

Naruto is good.
    Kenshin is good.

So I&#39;m stuck...

*tosses coin*

Alright.. Kenshin today... Naruto tomorrow. Guess that means I&#39;m living in the past.

never saw kenshin, picked naruto

yea i think naruto is still good, im awtching kensihn also at the same time =P
    both great animes, but i would want to keep up with the latest

Naruto all the way, but Rurouni Kenshin is so close they can smell Naruto&#39;s fart no jutsu

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto # 1 @ Dec 28 2003, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto all the way, but Rurouni Kenshin is so close they can smell Naruto&#39;s fart no jutsu </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Naruto&#39;s FART NO JUTSU?? Nice.