Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chrno Crusade

yeah i also heard that the series is only 13 eps long. Hopefully they will change that and make it unlimited. MUahhahahahaha. Jk maybe they should make it until the manga is done...

I hope it is an error, but according to the TV Schedule found at this link http://animedaisuki.net:8008/ it says that it will be indeed a 13 episodes series

damn 13 eps...i hope they leave room for a second series :-D i love this series, also i love Rosette, she was so sexy in the ep where shes gambling lol, sexy nuns with guns kickin ass...what more could u want? oh, a kickass good guy demon u say? got that too

p.s. - i really liked the old opening tho, i wish they hadnt changed it

i love this series its got everything from nuns with guns to demons well if the series dosn't have a crappy ending i'll be happy i just hope it ends well and not some crappy ending like Hellsing,...man those last eps sucked () anyway chrno crusade kicks ass i love it....
    and the new op is kewl i guess nice pic of rossetta (^-^) to open up the show

I love Chrno Crusade...

I just watched 11 and saw the preview for 12..

How is it gonna be a 13 episode series...?!!? It has to be longer...cuz there is so much they have to do in the series. They cant just sum it up in episode 13. But maybe Iam wrong, but from the preveiw from 12 it doesnt look as a big part of the main story. Thus leaving one episode to complete the series, that cant happen.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

only 13 eps? that really sucks! they are probably gonna do some lame ending with death+redemption of Jousha, or some he'll die to turn chrno human..

anyway,13 isn't enough! i like chrno crusade and i want more of it!

oh, and by the way, does anyone else think that chrno's demon form is lame? he looks like a fucking native amrican elf! at ep4 he looked like a mean giant killing machine, but now he looks like a complete wuss...

and we have yet to learn what happened to him that he was found at that grave and lost his horns...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Chrono Crusade is a hella badass series. It should definitely have more than 13 eps. I don't want a crappy GetBackers like ending.

Drum
    The manga is still ongoing, isn't it? So maybe GONZO didn't list a defenite amount of episodes. *shrugs*

Anyone still watching this?

I've seen up to episode 10 and the series hasnt failed to dissapoint me, the only thing is that I'm praying that it wont end at 13 because there is still to much plot to cover

friedbacon
    Is there a OST for this anime?
    I really like the intro song.

i'm also watching it and i've also seen only 10 episodes so far..
    any1 have any idea when episodes are released?

11 is out. Suprnova ;]
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san &#064; Feb 11 2004, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I love Chrno Crusade...

I just watched 11 and saw the preview for 12..

How is it gonna be a 13 episode series...?&#33;&#33;? It has to be longer...cuz there is so much they have to do in the series. They cant just sum it up in episode 13. But maybe Iam wrong, but from the preveiw from 12 it doesnt look as a big part of the main story. Thus leaving one episode to complete the series, that cant happen. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I just saw epidode 11... well a-kraze just releasd it... and I agree with you... unless they plan to wrap things up in a single crappy episode, this series has to be longer than 13 episodes...

since episode 12 is an XMAS episode it certainly isnt finishing in 13 eps.

I just saw episode 12 from chronogen I doubt that it will end at 13 90% sure... If a mod reads this... or whomever can answer me.. is everyone waiting for the aone releases to discuss or can we just shoot away with the discussion from other group releases?

I just watched CC 12, I cant see it ending with one more. If they did it would be such a loss of a great series to be rushed at the end. Isnt the manga still ongoing?

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Sage_of_Halo
    *sighs*only 13 episodes??? where did you hear this? its sad to hear that such a kick ass show would be cut shrot like that, if it does end i sure do hope the manga is on going...

Yeah&#33;&#33;.... there is a 14th and 15th episode at the moment....

http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sh...db.search=chrno

At one moment I thought it was 13 because of a TV guide I had seen that had Chrno Crusade for 13 episodes... maybe they saw the success and are prolonging it... or maybe it never was a 13 episode series

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 19 2004, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah&#33;&#33;.... there is a 14th and 15th episode at the moment....

http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sh...db.search=chrno

At one moment I thought it was 13 because of a TV guide I had seen that had Chrno Crusade for 13 episodes... maybe they saw the success and are prolonging it... or maybe it never was a 13 episode series </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;

I don&#39;t think it ever was 13 eps long, but I think I saw it somewhere too... weird.