Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone agree? sasuke is now officialy gay

the new hair has made me dub him to gayest charachter in naruto i never thought they could draw him so badly to make him look this gay as in the previeuw of 65, in the manga he atleast looked a little rougher not overly gay like in the previeuw anyone agree?

Gay is NOT the word to use. Odd, yes, but not gay.

Actually, I think that looks cute on Sasuke ;;

i was wondering why they changed Sasukes hair and not Kakashis.
    I mean they were both training wernt they? and its not like they spent every single day out in the desert, without going anywhere to sleep or something - seems like an unneccessary detail.

Can anyone take any screen caps of his new hair, my download is super slow right now.

Hmm i don't think that he changed his hairstyle it just looked that way in one picture... but his new clothes really are gay. skashi, itachi rule sasuke.

he hasnt changed his hair, just its way longer now - looks crap

Why another unesscary change in the anime from the manga.Someone pls screen cap,I'm religous about only downloading Anbu-Aone,even when it comes to raws.

Hanyou...image isn't sowing up.

theres a screencap of his hair on Narutofan
    also no episode till next year, the 7th of jan
    dunno about the manga yet, they havent mentioned it

also i think they changed the colour of his clothes, looks black now

Oh yeah, they've completely butchered him alright. Wonder what the sasuke fans will do now. LOL.

i was considering doing an amv till i saw that new hair
    lets hope they make Gaara cut it off with sand scissors or something

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 25 2003, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i was considering doing an amv till i saw that new hair
    lets hope they make Gaara cut it off with sand scissors or something </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Insomniac, have you read the manga...
    Maybe you get dissappointed in episode 65, who knows

yes i have read the manga, i was simply saying that because so far they changed his hair - which wasnt in the manga so they might as well let Gaara cut it off.

Man.. I want Sasuke&#39;s old haircut back&#33; *Looks at sig and Avatar*

looks like they wanted to fuel the weird and retarded yaio artists
    thats the thing i dont understand, some of these characters they make just so girls can dool over them - which is ok but its abit weird when those girls draw them with other guys i mean geez

Well they made Sasuke look really .. . not good.
    Lol I hope he just has a bad-hair day.
    Also in the manga it didn&#39;t look as bad as it does now.

*looks*Am I allowed to post an image from the manga?
    *uses url instead of an imagelink*
    Sasuke with long hair in manga

the reason he looks bad is because they got rid of the spikey parts at the end of his hair in the anime - it&#39;ll look better when hes running but its too neat at the moment

and i was right, here is the first topic about sasuke&#39;s new look

sasuke isn&#39;t gay, i think the longer hair actually makes him quite cool/evil

and btw, the animators of the next ep are bad, they draw everybody wrong.

his hairs neater then any chick in the series, look around.
    Kunerais looks cooler.
    If he had some spikeyness on the end of it YES it would be cool - but its just too combed. He better hurry up and get his hair messy

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 25 2003, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> looks like they wanted to fuel the weird and retarded yaio artists
    thats the thing i dont understand, some of these characters they make just so girls can dool over them - which is ok but its abit weird when those girls draw them with other guys i mean geez </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    As if fanfiction.net isnt -already- plagued with sasuke yaoi