Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first gotwoot signature

so what do ya think of it ??

could i do something better or is it just right , right now ?

Nice sig... you could make things less blured though.

COOL!

and by the way .. LOVE ur SITE !!

coz its about Kakashi my love I am Kakashi`s biggest fan on the whole world

I think the size limit is 150 pixels tall. Yours seems to be 180. Also, I clicked on the link to your tk site and got nothing. Sorry to be so negative; it's just my way.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

The link works for me... very nice site, for a start, could use a little more... stuff to make it more original from all the other naruto sites out there, maybe some original amvs or original art!

btw, nice sig, the resolution could be better tho

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>How can I get a sign. I want one with Temari from Sand. I really want one. a cool one please. Pleasse do tell me how can I get one,</span></span></span>

Yes something like That But with Temari. But make the sign lenght long. Like Three Photo shots of temari . One in a fight mode, one smiling, one chillin relaxing with her Fan. I want one so bad.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu-Aone @ Dec 26 2003, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes something like That But with Temari. But make the sign lenght long. Like Three Photo shots of temari . One in a fight mode, one smiling, one chillin relaxing with her Fan. I want one so bad. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I can make it for you if you like. Do you want it all to be made from fanart? Temari fanart is hard to find but I have enough to do 1 sig like that at least i think.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Yes Please. </span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 @ Dec 26 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> like this ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It is the right size now, yay&#33;

The text is still a little on the blurry side. What does everyone else think?

Hmm, maybe you could fix the &quot;cuttings&quot; in the right above corner... it looks a bit uneven, if you know what I mean? It could be more straight.

Anyway, it&#39;s an awesome signature(love it ). Your site is marvellous too

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu-Aone @ Dec 26 2003, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Yes Please. </span></span></span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ok I am done. I like it alot, maybe thats just me though. If you want something else I&#39;ll do it when I have time.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    -------------------
    now i didn&#39;t make this sig nor do i claim to have thought of it. i saw this at another forum and thought it was quite creative.
    Hinata Faye
    No i&#39;m not saying it&#39;s ok to take this and use it. Just for display only

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Dec 25 2003, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> COOL&#33;

and by the way .. LOVE ur SITE &#33;&#33;

coz its about Kakashi my love I am Kakashi`s biggest fan on the whole world </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    err im a boy so i cant love him . You are a better kakashi fan than me the impossible has happend

not_sponsored : i will put up more info but i only have 10 mbs of space on my lil chello account so i cant put much media up and what you mean with the resolution could be better ??

tnx all this really motivates me

Very nice site and sig. I like how you merged the names together and the layout for your site kicks azz&#33;

But they&#39;re right, the height limit for signatures is 180, and the zabukashi text is a bit blurry to read. Try making it less blurry and resizing it to 150... In a few days, if your sig is still more than 150px high, I&#39;m gonna have to remove it for you.

Pfft. thats just wrong. not creative; just wrong

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>I love my new sign. Animemaster that sign is just wrong. Treat her like she is . At lease have her blowing kisses but nothing to sexual ok. But Temari and Hinata should fight. That will be a good Eps. Or a Goos sign.</span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 @ Dec 27 2003, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> not really bcuz im pretty busy with the site thinking of original content and im doing it on my own so it takes even more time : designing scripts info etc

maybe i should make an avatar ?:/ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wow&#33;

I`m looking forward it &#33;

I ENJOY reading info&#39;s about Kakashi

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guizmo0 @ Dec 27 2003, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> not really bcuz im pretty busy with the site thinking of original content and im doing it on my own so it takes even more time : designing scripts info etc

maybe i should make an avatar ?:/ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Make an avatar if you wanna. Most people like to have matching sigs/avatars anyway.