Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 64

This time ANBU released on FTP:
    Naruto 64

Donīt ask me why, but feel free to discuss.

Happy leeching

omg... i need to stop drooooling and start downloading...

I want a total new picture for this kind of drooling..OMFG 60 kb/sec , I really dont get that on bittorrent ^^

weird o_O;
    Is this even possible?! I'm downloading at 200KBps on a 1MBit connection? Should it be like only 128kbps?

Pretty damn good FTP server o___O;;
    They should do this sort of thing more often aheh ^^''

Edit:

uh... i just tried to enter the FTP itself. Got this msg:

"Welcome dumb Narutard to AonE's FTP.
    You may find new releases.
    Depends on the mood "

What's with the "dumb Narutard"? lol.
    Anyway, that's really cool. I wasn't expecting they would allow Anonymous entries or anything (and they didn't), but this is really cool. I would love an account to this FTP. How do i arrange one? ^^'

hhmmmm I only get 30kb/s from that ftp
    (which is fine by me )not complaining or anything
    wuuuhuuuu I am 95% right now

www.naruto-kun.com
    that place is cool
    they also host the earlier episodes

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is this even possible?&#33; I&#39;m downloading at 200KBps on a 1MBit connection? Should it be like only 128kbps?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if you mean 200 kiloBIT per sec then yes
    it is possible because that is only about 25kbyte pr sec

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 25 2003, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> weird o_O;
    Is this even possible?&#33; I&#39;m downloading at 200KBps on a 1MBit connection? Should it be like only 128kbps?

Pretty damn good FTP server o___O;;
    They should do this sort of thing more often aheh ^^&#39;&#39;

Edit:

uh... i just tried to enter the FTP itself. Got this msg:

&quot;Welcome dumb Narutard to AonE&#39;s FTP.
    You may find new releases.
    Depends on the mood &quot;

What&#39;s with the &quot;dumb Narutard&quot;? lol.
    Anyway, that&#39;s really cool. I wasn&#39;t expecting they would allow Anonymous entries or anything (and they didn&#39;t), but this is really cool. I would love an account to this FTP. How do i arrange one? ^^&#39; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Makes me wonder if this isnt an april 1&#39;s joke on Xmas ~~

holy jumping jellyfish&#33; its out already

can anyone verify it though? what if its just a christmas prank from aone? i find it hard to believe they would sub an ep so fast, and especially on christmas

edit:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Makes me wonder if this isnt an april 1&#39;s joke on Xmas</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

drat, ?igma posted before i could.......well either way, it better not b a prank. andif it is, dont ruin it for everyone else......let them have thier hopes shattered like the rest of us

sounds very good ^^ , size however is exactly the same, and that is very difficult to accomplish without little differences.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if you mean 200 kiloBIT per sec then yes
    it is possible because that is only about 25kbyte pr sec</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

No, i don&#39;t mean BIT. I mean BYTE. Which is why i said that shouldn&#39;t i only be getting 128kbps on a 1MB connection.

(1MBit Connection = 128KByte Download Speed.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 25 2003, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if you mean 200 kiloBIT per sec then yes
    it is possible because that is only about 25kbyte pr sec</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

No, i don&#39;t mean BIT. I mean BYTE. Which is why i said that shouldn&#39;t i only be getting 128kbps on a 1MB connection.

(1MBit Connection = 128KByte Download Speed.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it is possible if the file would be transfered from several small packets at once. Downloadspeed together can override ur official max by 100% in that case.
    (u also often see this happen at KaZaA, or even by downloading several things at the same time)

Yeah, that&#39;s very true. But this is an FTP o_O;
    Isn&#39;t FTP only single streamed?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 25 2003, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if you mean 200 kiloBIT per sec then yes

(1MBit Connection = 128KByte Download Speed.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes that is really weird

because you are supposed to only get 110 kb/s on a 1mbit

110? oh.. ok fair enough. My P2P app said when i set it to 1MB Connection, that my download and upload ratio would be at 128Kbps. But then i guess it could be due to the way it utilises my connection. Sorry i thought it would be 128 not 110 ^^&#39;

But yeah, still pretty weird that it&#39;s going at 200 o_o;

Im on 3.30 min wish me luck.

Jesus Christ&#33;&#33;?, what a quality decrease in this episode? man look at the size too. What are they doing those fansubbers, ep 62 was 214 mb this one 140 mb ? are they testing?

I just finished downloading via ftp and its really Naruto 64 -&gt; No Joke

But I think something went wrong for me downloading.

Im gettin centimeters big green pixels

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neotracker @ Dec 25 2003, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just finished downloading via ftp and its really Naruto 64 -&gt; No Joke

But I think something went wrong for me downloading.

Im gettin centimeters big green pixels </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you can use the torrent file of this episode to verify it
    if the file is corrupted
    the torrent will replace the bad parts

Actually the quality is perfect for me, but the picture keeps jumping back and fourth like mad. As if frames were missing or something. I have a few other episodes that seem to do that too, must be using a new codec which none of us have yet.

guys&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;

plz read this&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.narutofan.com/

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Dec 25 2003, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> guys&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;

plz read this&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.narutofan.com/ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    OMG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; they gonna skip the next week&quot;Ī/%&amp;&quot;#(/%&amp;&quot;/#%/&quot;#%
    *dies*