Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas

Sweden's christmas is the 24th???

what are guys celbrating, then?

Because christmas is for the birth of christ over here, which is on the 25th.....

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari &#064; Dec 24 2003, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sweden&#39;s christmas is the 24th???

what are guys celbrating, then?

Because christmas is for the birth of christ over here, which is on the 25th..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I have no idea. I&#39;m not into religion, and i really don&#39;t celebrate christmas, but that&#39;s the way it is in Sweden.

Edit: My father is quite an expert in religion, and he says that we celebrate christmas on the 24th because jesus was born then and that you celebrate christmas on the 25th because it was then the three wise men came with gifts for jesus. But my father also says that the 24th wasn&#39;t &quot;really&quot; the birth of jesus, but actually some other time on the spring or something like that. And that is how it is.

[spam on]

Merry x-mass

[/spam on]

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>(read my sig)</span></span>

merry christmas to you all&#33;i&#39;m not do that holydays.i sellabreit(or how you write that)hebrew holydays.i mean:
    hanuca(donat holyday)
    purim(custuem holy day)
    rosh hashana(first day of the new year)
    peshah(we have brade that you can&#39;t GET ANYway if it&#39;s not in isreal.)
    and many more.....do you like your holyday&#39;S?

Bah Humbug&#33;

Yet still...Tim Burton&#39;s new movie comes out today. Maybe there is something good happening.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

MERRY CHRISTMAS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Merry Christmas all.

Oh, Boxing Day&#33; I was wondering what exactly that is ... I&#39;m an admirer of all things Canadian. Can someone explain? I guess I could just do a search and find out just as easily, but ...

Happy Boxng Day everyone&#33;