Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Well happy times you all.. yada yada yada.. the usual... don't do things I would do

Merry X-mas 2 yeah all!

Frohe Weihnachten an die deutschen-kollegen!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Dec 24 2003, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    However, if you figure that Jesus was 33 1/2 years old when he died, and he died in March/April.. doesn&#39;t that kinda make it so that he was born in Sept. or October? Remember, it was warm enough to have Sheep out on the pastures, so it couldn&#39;t have been too cold then...
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually he born in Jersalum(sp) I don&#39;t think it snowed thier.I also heard he was born in October before and that the wise men didn&#39;t reach him till January. Anyways I am sticking with good old 25.

Merry Christmas&#33;&#33;

(/me turned 17 on christmas eve)

btw: lägg till en på svenskar-på-gotwoot-listan

merry christmas&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33; happy holidays&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hope everybody in the forums have a merry christmas and hope ya have a good time with ya family members

Merry christmas everyone... I hope i&#39;m not too late, because if i am, then this thread is pointless. I do know that Americans and also a few other do celebrate christmas the 25th, but as i&#39;m from sweden, it&#39;s not the same. we celebrate christmas the 24th, and so i wanna get it going already so that no one is left out

Have a nice year everyone of you crazy Naruto fans&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari @ Dec 24 2003, 09:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Merry christmas everyone... I hope i&#39;m not too late, because if i am, then this thread is pointless. I do know that Americans and also a few other do celebrate christmas the 25th, but as i&#39;m from sweden, it&#39;s not the same. we celebrate christmas the 24th, and so i wanna get it going already so that no one is left out

Have a nice year everyone of you crazy Naruto fans&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    merry chrismas

merry christmas

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>OMG&#33; <span style='color:red'>MERRY</span> <span style='color:green'>CHRISTMAS</span><span style='color:#191970'>&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span></span>

MERRY XMAS&#33;

Wish U all guys here JOY &amp; PEACE&#33;

Merry Christmas&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>merry x-mas All</span></span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>hur många e det från Sverige här?</span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Dec 24 2003, 09:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Merry christmas everyone... I hope i&#39;m not too late, because if i am, then this thread is pointless. I do know that Americans and also a few other do celebrate christmas the 25th, but as i&#39;m from sweden, it&#39;s not the same. we celebrate christmas the 24th, and so i wanna get it going already so that no one is left out

Have a nice year everyone of you crazy Naruto fans&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ... miiru? is.. that you?

Merry Sex-mas....

o.o

Sorry was looking at KGNE hentai Christmas hentai

Is it really christmas hentai if i watch hentai wearing a santa hat?

Merry Christmas

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

HAPPY CHRISTMAS&#33;&#33; and a MERRY NEW YEAR&#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf &#064; Dec 24 2003, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Dec 24 2003, 09:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Merry christmas everyone... I hope i&#39;m not too late, because if i am, then this thread is pointless. I do know that Americans and also a few other do celebrate christmas the 25th, but as i&#39;m from sweden, it&#39;s not the same. we celebrate christmas the 24th, and so i wanna get it going already so that no one is left out

... miiru? is.. that you? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Who is Miiru?

Anyway. To answer a person from Sweden in swedish (i&#39;ll translate so you all can understand it)...

Jag vet inte riktigt hur många svenskar det finns på forumet. Jag vet att jag dragit hit 3 stycken ungefär, men de är nästan aldrig här. Sedan finns ju han med Hammerfall siggen som är svensk och en som var mod här förut (Terracosmo). Sedan finns det några fler jag pratat med här inne som är svenskar. Vet ingen exakt siffra, men jag skulle tippa på mellan 10-20 stycken minst.

I don&#39;t know exactly how many Swedes there are on this forum. I know that i&#39;ve gotten about 3 people to join, but they are almost never here. Then there is the person with the hammerfall sig who is from Sweden and also one person who was a mod here before (Terracosmo). Then there are a few more i&#39;ve talked with here that are Swedes. Don&#39;t know an exact number, but i&#39;d say there are about 10 to 20 at least.

Edit: Kanske borde vi svenskar på forumet skapa en alliance

Mrrey Crhstmias Ervynoe&#33;

I Hpoe You all Teh Hppay New Yaer&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yep Merry Christmas and all that good stuff

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Midou Ban @ Dec 24 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yep Merry Christmas and all that good stuff </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh, i hope you guys don&#39;t mind me making such a thread