Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Clothing

This is someting I have been wondering about for a long time..... I havn't seen it raised before so I'll ask it now....

Why do the ninja's wear bandages around themselves? I mean, like Naruto and Sasuke have it underneath their shurinken holders, Ino wears them as damn stockings..... what's up with that ?

Hmm don't know, I just know that Rock Lee wears it around his hands to cover the damge that his hands have taken in his hard training, and to use it in his Lotus ofcourse =)

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Guess you'll have to ask Kishimoto in person. Maybe even him doesn't know and just drew them that way for style so that when people see it they'll notice his work right away I doubt it has a meaningful reason behind it though. To me, we can't speculate and get a real answer, just like when someone had that thread a long time ago about why does Naruto wear the bright orange outfit though ninja's are supposed to conceal themselves.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

The message of it that i get is that they're wounded and have those bandage because of that, dude it looks weird..

mm,that sure is strange..Lees bandages are cool!!

Yea Lee has found a way to use them while he is fighting.... though I hardly think the others will fina use for them.

well its basically like lee needs to use them becasue theres no other way he would be able to grab those people in mid air. well anyways oh someone else that looks really cool with them was dosu maybe he has like a fucked up face under and zabuza he wears them to just show himself as a outkast of all th other nins and how hes the devil. maybe he dont want to get made fun of his teeth.

It's just some type of style i suppose, some japanese thing?

PS:I like how you copied my avatar, itachi_ flattering really!

well anyways yeh i enjoy teh whole bandage thing. it sort of makes them look cooler and like mysterious like shinos glasses and gaaras eyes. and rock lees weird catepillar eyebrows

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (**KibaKun** @ Dec 23 2003, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well anyways yeh i enjoy teh whole bandage thing. it sort of makes them look cooler and like mysterious like shinos glasses and gaaras eyes. and rock lees weird catepillar eyebrows </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    rofl &quot;caterpillar eyebrowns&quot;

i know football has nothing to do with ninja related stuff but, i wore bandages when i played hs football. the main reason was to cover up wounds from previous games or practices. it makes sure that the wound doesn&#39;t get any worse, so basically for protection. also around the wrists and ankles cuz those places get sprained a lot and wrapping them up from spraining it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

maybe they wear them to make us go crazy by wondering why they&#39;re wearing them&#33;&#33;

these r some reasons i`ve heard they wear them. one- incase of injury they have them on them. 2-to cover up wounds, scars, or there face like zabuza. 3-lee actually uses his so thats y he has them, and to cover up his hands from all the training. 4- i heard from a few sites that they hold weights for training in place.

but thats just what i`ve heard.

yeh i heard basically the same thing. well anyways i think theyre for the injuries,scars,or to hide indentity. on ankles its used for the preassure put on them like ur wrists too. and around the body i dont know to look cool like dosu **dosu&#39;s not dead**

I think it makes the characers have more definition and plus they&#39;re easy to draw.

i think that bandages look cool&#33;&#33;&#33; and i hope they don`t get rid of them itachi so

it&#39;s the latest look

also I guess just straping on something on your legs would fall off pretty fast when running around all the time with the clothinging movment so it stops the movment of clothing so the container wont fall off i guess... as for ino didnt wemon fighters usta use bandages as bras and stuff long ago in the samurai days in japan? guess its just a veration of that...

uhu yeah
    but ehhh

it looks cool??

It&#39;s just anime.. it&#39;s not like they really are allive or something, with these kind of problems

anime+some new ideas=<u>Naruto style</u>

I think its just the anime.. its looks nice