Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD THREADS LOCKED!?

Actually i closed those threads, because it was getting to the point where it was the same people posting every time, jacking up their post count, if people want it unlocked and have a good reason then it will be.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 23 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually i closed those threads, because it was getting to the point where it was the same people posting every time, jacking up their post count, if people want it unlocked and have a good reason then it will be. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true but there&#39;s really nothing for us to gain by having a high post count, even if some got to 10,000.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Well they all got unlocked, i just saw it as flaming/spam but if the other mods/people don&#39;t then i was wrong, sorry.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 23 2003, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Dec 23 2003, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually i closed those threads, because it was getting to the point where it was the same people posting every time, jacking up their post count, if people want it unlocked and have a good reason then it will be. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true but there&#39;s really nothing for us to gain by having a high post count, even if some got to 10,000. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Muwahahahaaaa.. trying to kill the competition eh ?

word association game, one word story, only choice, would you rather game, one sentence story and now even rate avatar and sig&#33;&#33;&#33; why are they locked. they were so funny&#33; the rate my sig even had a function for us insecure people&#33;

ya i was wondering about that as well. Are we banned from making threads like that now or something?

No idea who has done it, but I&#39;ll look into it for you.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Even the Saddam one was closed. At least my &#39;one sentence story&#39; survived.

Somebody&#39;s gone mad with power.

hey&#33; it&#39;s General Discussion&#33; I think people should have fun in this part of the Forum &#33;&#33; why are they being closed?

We&#39;ll find out and gladly sodomize the person for you

Ever since those threads were locked my post count has dropped dramatically . But it should&#39;t be locked, even Saddam himself would allow these threads to exist.

may i ask who`s the culprit behind locking all these?

why is only choice still unlocked?

When I went to go unlock Only Choice, I saw that the people who were playing it wanted it to be killed (a.k.a. locked)

If there are enough people who want Only Choice to open up again, then I&#39;ll unlock it.. But I think Only Choice and Would You Rather are basically the same thing anyway.

I say keep only choice dead, it was getting boring and only 2 or 3 people were posting in it and no of them (including me) cared

ating bandwidth lol.Those game jack your post count up high,even when your not trying.

Muwahahahaaa fear me and my post count.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Well I&#39;m glad that the boobs thread made it out alive.
    Viva La Boobies and Dreams don&#39;t die.

-sidenote- i&#39;m going to do an update at teh b0obs section. it&#39;s been kinda slow for the past few days.-help the effort

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 23 2003, 09:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well they all got unlocked, i just saw it as flaming/spam but if the other mods/people don&#39;t then i was wrong, sorry. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Many of my posts were in those threads but I posted there because it was fun (read the on word story, wicked)

only 433 spam posts and u will be Jounin rank, Elite Hentai

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 23 2003, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well they all got unlocked, i just saw it as flaming/spam but if the other mods/people don&#39;t then i was wrong, sorry. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You really should consult others when it comes to closing/locking threads that most people, even us mods, enjoy.