Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 63

He forfeit because he realise that his match isn't important for the "sound and sand plan against konoha". the important match for them is the match between gaara and sasuke.

Or control over nothing... seeing as lack of light would mean lack of shadow...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Dec 23 2003, 07:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> no ... to be logical, a shadow is untouchable...

but i think this episode was just fine.. especially when naruto pushes shikamaru
    and he was just like &quot;man i just should copy that other guy by giving up&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    technically you might just need a flashlight to defeat shikamaru though.

also ya lol, when Naruto knocks him off that was hilarious.

Yea true.... no jutsu needed.. no chakra wasted

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 23 2003, 04:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shino is probably even wiser than the hokage </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Um.......

You&#39;re exaggerating, right?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

hmmm... but the doll seems to have some hidden secret? remember the guy thought? &quot;i can&#39;t reveal kankuro&#39;s hidden weapons at this time...&quot; thats more likely the reason he forfeit i believe... maybe kankuro is another sharingan type doll? it can copy the whole person? hehe just postulations.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psychoaznboi @ Dec 23 2003, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he can still fight, but don&#39;t use the secret he was planning. He did use the doll against the stretchy guy on the preliminary match. Why not use against Shino. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Because obviously he&#39;s built something into the puppet that will be released as soon as he uses it, something that&#39;s important for the plan. He&#39;s built it in since the prelims.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Dec 23 2003, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itsgalf &#064; Dec 23 2003, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> doesn&#39;t shikamaru create his own shadow?

If that was the case, if it were dark out, temari wouldn&#39;t be able to see his shadow </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hmmm... if it was dark out and everything was covered in shadow, wouldn&#39;t shik have the able to control everything? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Good point, but that&#39;d be thinking too much

yeah what if he like, strapped a bunch of dynamite sticks to it, and then pull it out during the fight? im sure THAT wouldnt seem suspicious
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I hope no one thinks I&#39;m an instigator, but I&#39;m more interested in the backstory of how this episode was subbed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ultimate DBZ of Naruto Chuushin)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I&#39;m not entirely sure how much of you are regulars on IRC, but there&#39;s a fair amount of drama going down in relation to the newly-released episode 63. To make explanation simple, I&#39;ll just say that AonE has more or less given ANBU the finger as far as releasing episode 63 goes, and went solo. Starduck (leader of ANBU distro) didn&#39;t exactly take this the best possible way, and has decided to postpone (perhaps indefinately) ANBU&#39;s release of Naruto episode 63.

I find this to be a fairly unfortunate turn of events, especially considering that ANBU does the majority of the work involved in subbing Naruto, to an extent I&#39;m personally appalled AonE has the gall to make such a move in the first place. The future is a bit shady currently, but I&#39;ll try to keep you updated if I hear any groundbreaking news. The episode 64 release next week will be the tell-all, I&#39;m sure.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Is this true? Can anyone from the ANBU team confirm this? If AonE is giving ANBU hell then ANBU should probably just do the subs themselves (assuming they have access to the raws).
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Episode 63 kicked ass. So much foreshadowing, it just makes me excited for the next couple of weeks.

I just wanna fucking see Kakashi fight again. Seriously. Give me more Kakashi and I&#39;ll be a happy fellar&#39;.

I don&#39;t think that Shika&#39;s Shadow Bind jutsu makes a real shadow, it&#39;s like, an artificial shadow that Shika creates, or some kind of chakra even, that lets him bind the opponent. I don&#39;t think light has much to do with it, actually.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Suzuki Fanboy @ Dec 24 2003, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think that Shika&#39;s Shadow Bind jutsu makes a real shadow, it&#39;s like, an artificial shadow that Shika creates, or some kind of chakra even, that lets him bind the opponent. I don&#39;t think light has much to do with it, actually. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I agree. That his jutsu that create the shadow, becuase he can move and change the lenght of his shadow about any light intervention.

Surprised it hasn&#39;t been mentioned yet but they did foreshadow something that will likely happen while Gaara fights Sasuke. I think it was someone in the crowd that shouted &quot;Come on, it&#39;s nearly sundown&#33; We&#39;ll be here all night&#33;&quot; Throw that together with Sasuke being late and his match being postponed til later.. Which will probably be nightfall.. Remember what happens when there&#39;s a full moon with Gaara? I&#39;m sure that has SOMEthing to do with their plan. Unleashing whatever it is in Gaara that comes out in a full moon.. And since no one but the Sand sensei, Kabuto and the now-dead Dosu knows it exists, Sasuke would not have known to prepare for such a thing.. Prolly get beaten down pretty good

As for Shika.. He doesn&#39;t create a shadow.. he takes his own and molds it how he pleases. He has no control over any shadow but his own. At night, he&#39;d have nothing unless a light was shown brightly from around him somewheres. I doubt a shadow cast by moonlight would be substantial enough for him to Shadow Copy someone with, unless it was a very bright moon.

~Chris

Good point about the Gaara-Sasuke match thing.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 23 2003, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Or control over nothing... seeing as lack of light would mean lack of shadow... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    what&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; think about it, all shadows r is places where light can not reach the surface of objects, if the sun sets, it means the light from the sun cant reach the stadium...which means the entire stadium is covered in one big shadow
    ..thats a good thing for shikamaru....

hmm.. yeah.. that gaara thing could be true. Sasuke wont handle it alone.. i think something will happen. He maybe is just about to die.. but then kakashi or naruto tries to save him. Then.. whoa .. a big fight i belive

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Dec 23 2003, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is this true? Can anyone from the ANBU team confirm this? If AonE is giving ANBU hell then ANBU should probably just do the subs themselves (assuming they have access to the raws). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Everything I say on Chuushin is true. I&#39;m part of ANBU&#39;s official distro team, and I talk to starduck and/or darkboarder personally to get this information. It&#39;s not 3rd-hand friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend information, or something equally as unreliable.

look the person taht made this topic really had now idea what they were talking about because i know that shino had somethign up his sleeve he dind t even give it his all in the last fight and for all you knwo he woudlve won hes strong intellegent and you dont knwo kankuro is stronger. and anohter thing addres characters by their names. not &quot;that other person&quot; his name is shino