Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Chuunin Exam Tournament

if u really want to know then read the manga, and Gai doesn`t give a crap about neji rite now hes to concerned with his presious lee. but neji can train himself Gai couldn`t teach him much of what he needs anyway. after all Gai is the one that showed lee how to open the gates so he could beat neji, he didn`t do anything fer neji to help him beat lee, even though he already could

ya most likely hes with lee getting him ready to fight again.....i'd love it if the war breaks out, and theres total chaos, and out of nowhere lee and gai appear doing that pose (u know the one i mean ) and totally own everybody.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 23 2003, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ya most likely hes with lee getting him ready to fight again.....i&#39;d love it if the war breaks out, and theres total chaos, and out of nowhere lee and gai appear doing that pose (u know the one i mean ) and totally own everybody. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oints up: greatest episode in the history of anime. EVER&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fear_my_jutsu @ Dec 23 2003, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if u really want to know then read the manga, and Gai doesn`t give a crap about neji rite now hes to concerned with his presious lee. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    didnt u get smacked yesterday for talking about the manga? this is a speculation thread.

Gai obviously cares about Neji, he&#39;s one of his students&#33; But for practicing the Kaiten, who better to help Neji then Tenten with her rising dragon thing? I think that&#39;s why Gai wasn&#39;t training with Neji, not because he doesn&#39;t care about him.

@ Assasin

hahahaha&#33;&#33; Oh wow, that would be awesome&#33;&#33;&#33; With their music playing in the background too&#33;&#33;

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 23 2003, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ya most likely hes with lee getting him ready to fight again.....i&#39;d love it if the war breaks out, and theres total chaos, and out of nowhere lee and gai appear doing that pose (u know the one i mean ) and totally own everybody. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I would so teh love that, damn would be nice. I like Lee alot.

I don&#39;t think Lee, if he heals, is gonna heal that quickly.

well we did see Gai in the hospital the day before the finals, protecting lee from gaara.

maybe Gai is overseeing lee&#39;s rehabilitation, since lee has already resumed his training.

lucky....

Hmmm I wouldn&#39;t like to think that Gai doesn&#39;t give a toss about Neji..... maybe it&#39;s because he has been sent to do something by Hokage in preperation for an attack by one of their allies he doesn&#39;t know yet.

hmm yeah Gai has to be with his precious Lee. Mabye they cutting eachothers hair

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Dec 23 2003, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ROFL, he saw a pretty girl on the way there and he had to dance for her? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;m sorry, I couldn&#39;t resist

Your picture...your...your... ....I...I cant....I cant resist...That was Awful yet awesome at the same time..I... ....&#33;&#33;???

That&#39;s...... burning...... my eyes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 23 2003, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That&#39;s...... burning...... my eyes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s like looking at the sun. You know it&#39;s bad for your eyes, but you just can&#39;t help yourself.

Hmmm, I can&#39;t belive that Gai wouldn&#39;t give a crap about Neji. Maybe he&#39;s not Gais favourite student but... Maybe Gai has something going on as he wasn&#39;t there watching the matches? Could he have something to do with Sasuke and Kakashi? Maybe we&#39;ll find it out soon... Or it can be that we just didn&#39;t see him there, even he was somewhere watching the matches? Dunno...

Or mabey he is sent to look for that blonde girl. Jiraiyas teamate.

Could be.. before ep 63 I was wodnering where Asuma and Kurenai were. Turns out they were right there in the stadium.

Na I think they would send ANBU for that.. more effective to go as a team and work togather rather than work as a lone ranger.

I played the eps over and over, not a sign of Gai hehe =)

well im wondering where Lee is too. Knowing Lee, and how he had a great deal of respect for Naruto and Neiji he should have been to their fight. Even if he had to be in a bed, or crawl there. Also the fact that Gai would be at Lee&#39;s side makes sense, training or recovering or otherwise.

Well, he is a friend of Kakashi, maybe he is just late.