Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New FTP ~ Hiroshi

Yep, and if you want to access it, PM me. I will need your IP address also, to add to the firewall so you can access the FTP. Send me your required Username and Password in the PM, and i shall make the account.

For trial purposes, it shall star off with 3 accounts. Matrim already has one, so it's down to the next 2 ppl who respond to this post. You must put a response IN THIS THREAD, if you wish to gain an account. that way i know who got there first. Don't simply PM me, make sure you're one of the two responses under this before PM'ing me.

Except for Matrim, who automatically gets an account.

I'd like an account. I'll PM you shortly.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    I'd like an account as well. I'll pm you now

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I'll sign up. Will send details shortly.

Edit: Oh damn.... didn't read the part of Matrim getting an account automatically..... sorry about that. Disregard my PM since your 3 accounts are full already.

Ok. The accounts are set up and ready to go. Sorry if it seems a little slow at the moment, i am downloading a few torrents i really want. Which is a first in almost a month or so now.

I will be declaring Premier times, which is basically when i close the P2P application for FTP Priority. Your FTP Speeds should really increase by tons during that period. These periods could last days if not weeks, because my computer rarely does anything much.

Anyway, when i get one of those i shall announce it here. Until then, you're going to have to suffer with the current speed =P

Hope you find something you like. Have fun =P

PS: Oh and.. i'm really sorry if it seems a bit disorganised. Not everything in there is mine, some is my brothers, and some is a ton i copied off a mates harddrive and haven't been able to sort out properly yet. I've organised all the anime episodes at least, and the ISO section. Everything is a mess. +_+;

[SIZE=1]Edit: I added the PS chunk.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Thanks so much for your help.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Another important note as pointed out by Kira again.

Do not enter using Passive mode. If you try, your connection will be rejected.

I don't clearly know why it won't accept passive connections, but that's what was discovered. If you are having a problem connecting, make sure you PM me, as it appears some of you haven't which are clearly having problems according to the log.

Ok. So, try that =P

<u>Premier Time</u>

Ok, i&#39;ve closed down my P2P for a bit. It shall be down for the next 2 days for you guys as so many of you appear to be logging on now ^^&#39;

So all my bandwidth is now dedicated to you guys for the next 2 days. On Friday tho, i&#39;m switching it back on so ner =P

Ahh, there. Works now that I took passive mode off.

Nice I can see the stuff now. Is your copy of Matrix Revolutions High quality? As in DVD quality?

The Quality isn&#39;t DVD type. It&#39;s not really amazing but it&#39;s good enough. It&#39;s very clean throughout, although a little dark at times. It&#39;s excellent if you don&#39;t mind turning the brightness on your comp up a little (In which case it would be practically DVD quality).

It&#39;s good enough ;

Side Note:
    Just a little connection update. This is in Kilo&#39;bytes&#39; rather than &#39;bits&#39; so you get a better idea of the speed.

Upload Speed: 30KBps

I guess 30 isn&#39;t much, but i&#39;ve so far only appeared to of uploaded no more than 3 files at a time. Which means 10KBps per file. That&#39;s a pretty good speed considering. I might see if i can get a better upload ratio off my ISP for a little extra per month. But i guess that&#39;s going to be a while.

First thing i have to do is expand my HD in February or March. I&#39;m down to my last 20GBs, so i&#39;m not allowing anyone to Upload until i&#39;ve got myself an extra 200GB. Anyway, i&#39;m glad you can all connect now ^^

nice&#33; i&#39;d like to sign up too&#33; i will pm you now with user and pass

edit: oh yea, i have my own ftp too&#33; you need to sign up for it now&#33; go to http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6137

if you tried to access through &quot;sorsisvic&quot; it has been cut off, so you must register now&#33; muahaha

Ok. Something i&#39;ve just realised thanks to Kira.

If you have an FTP, by allowing me access to the FTP, you automatically qualify for my FTP. Thus, if you have an FTP and you wish to access mine as well (excluding the ppl i already gave accounts to), then PM me with account details to your FTP and the username and password you want for my FTP. Oh and your IP too.

Cool, that&#39;s sorted ^^

Yeah, i&#39;m downloading the whole series off that kickass torrent website. I shall give you the link if you don&#39;t want to wait for it to appear on my FTP =P

CB Torrent available Here

I don&#39;t know if it will work or not for you. I had to leave it on for a couple of days before it started downloading, before then it kept saying the tracker was down. But now i&#39;m able to download off it.

<u>Premier Time ends</u>

Yep. Hope you all got what you wanted. The P2P app is going back on as from now. Soooo... you will still be able to use the FTP of course. It will just be a lot slower than before =P

Hiroshi, any idea where one might get the rest of those cowboy bebop episodes?

terry
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 22 2003, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yep, and if you want to access it, PM me. I will need your IP address also, to add to the firewall so you can access the FTP. Send me your required Username and Password in the PM, and i shall make the account. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I got an account from matrim and I am downloading some files from it now. It is sure a lot faster getting the animes from the torrent files which usually takes days to finish and even using matim&#39;s ftp sites sometimes lags but still it is faster by bit torrent.

I cannot make simultaneous d/l&#39;s but I surely appreciate it if you could give me an account to your ftp.

I&#39;ll try to help somehow uploading some files to spread some anime around.

For Christmas Day the FTP shall be down.

I&#39;m going to my mums house, so i&#39;m taking the HD with me to give my sister some anime. She dosn&#39;t have the internet, and has nothing better to do at home. So she spends most of her time watching the anime i give her, so i plan on updating her list.

Anyway, yeah. The FTP will be a little slow until the next premium time, and i would like to ask that you logout before you close your FTP Program. As clamchop dosn&#39;t seem to logout properly, and his user keeps hanging in the FTP Program.

No uploads will be allowed until i get a bigger HD.

Currently i&#39;m having to re-hash all my media, which means i have to leave my P2P application running. This results in upload speeds, pretty much as slow as the ones you&#39;re probably getting in the Torrent network.

As the next premier time comes up, i shall sort something out for you =P