Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Kakashi the strongest jounin in the leaf??

hmm interesting... im trying to get this thread back on da first page of 'naruto open discussion' hahah... but i understand that everyone thinks kakashi is one of the strongest, but not the strongest. thnx guys.

Just want to add that sharingan is a major + in the comp between the strongest jounins. Copy attacks and understand how to counter them is what sharingan is all about so he's the best jounin in leaf.

You guys see a japanese word and use the romaji,how annoying.If you want to say a word in japanese,the least you can do is type it in hiragana,like this

ばか

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Dec 28 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

You guys see a japanese word and use the romaji,how annoying.If you want to say a word in japanese,the least you can do is type it in hiragana,like this

ばか </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I do not have japanese installed, i can not see it either.

oh well.....I came off bad on that post anyways.

well i guess it depends on peoples opinoins..since it hasnt been discussed?

me?..well i think kakashi is the strongest in the village

Someones been listening to a little too much Snoop Dogg

just to clear something up. when kakashi fought itachi, he got owned. but this was only because the genjutsu itachi used would own anyone except someone with sharingan, or someone who can fight without looking at the other person&#39;s eyes.

Also kakashi can&#39;t copy kaiten because you have to have unbelieveable control of chakra points. kakashi also can&#39;t just all of a sudden copy the 8 sealed gates. it takes training. if you don&#39;t believe this look at the first fight between sasuke and lee.

sasuke could see everything but he couldn&#39;t copy because he wasn&#39;t trained to fight that fast. later on its mentioned that he could go at lee&#39;s speed but only for a short period of time, because he doesn&#39;t do anywhere as close as much training lee does.

So then u can overlap that to Kakashi may be able to go at Gai&#39;s speed, but not for long periods of time. And enless Kakashi already has unbelievable chakra point control(which i doubt, because hyuuga&#39;s leader was surprised neji had that much control) he couldn&#39;t copy the kaiten, because that takes training in chakra points.

but kakashi was ordering the other 2 jounins in kakashi vs itachi, so he is still probably way up there

ok i just read something in another board that struck me. kakashi is like a super genius coz he became chunnin like at the age of 6... yeah? (this i already know) and also im guessing that he didn&#39;t have the sharingan until.... lets says late 20&#39;s (his age is like 30&#39;s now imo) and so that means he has only had the sharingan for like... 5-6 years? which means most of his skills and stuff that he has learnt was from when he was small. i think this is a significant sign that he is most likely the strongest.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>sasuke could see everything but he couldn&#39;t copy because he wasn&#39;t trained to fight that fast. later on its mentioned that he could go at lee&#39;s speed but only for a short period of time, because he doesn&#39;t do anywhere as close as much training lee does. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Sasuke could copy it. He just couldn&#39;t block it coz he was too slow. how else was he able to do the lion combo?

hyuga hiashi is da strongest imo. ne ways...dayam..kakashi is mad underrated in this topic...mad ppl hate on kakashi cuz hes da shit. Cmon now..hes the apprentice of the badass 4th hokage..AND he possesses a sharingan. AND look at his background history....chuunin at 6 anbu captain at w/e ..kakashi IS one of the strongest...probably 2nd after hiashi.

kakashi is one of the strongest,but not the strongest. Think Gai and kakashi are on the same level...well around the same level. Sharingan doesn&#39;t make him stronger just gives him better insight and copying even though he isn&#39;t able to copy every move he sees also it takes a lot of charka to use which is why he covers it up.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Dec 30 2003, 07:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hyuga hiashi is da strongest imo. ne ways...dayam..kakashi is mad underrated in this topic...mad ppl hate on kakashi cuz hes da shit. Cmon now..hes the apprentice of the badass 4th hokage..AND he possesses a sharingan. AND look at his background history....chuunin at 6 anbu captain at w/e ..kakashi IS one of the strongest...probably 2nd after hiashi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Please use english in your posts.

omg... people who think kakashi is the strongest... i hope u havent read to the place where itachi uses ONE genjutsu on him and makes him faint and so he have to stay in bed for a while? if you have read that and still mean kakashi is strongest..... you gotta be shitting me&#33;&#33;

and tsunade got beaten by kabuto since she hadn&#39;t fought for many years&#33; and jiraya is the strongest of the sennins i believe&#33; (not sure bout that) and dunno but itachi and jiraya are a close matchup, and orochimaru is a hard challenge for jiraya and kakashi said that he didnt stand a chance against orochimaru... and all theese ninjas are from the leaf in basic so i&#39;d say strongest either Jiraya or Itachi&#33;

hello&#33; its me naruto remeber when watching anime watch in bright lit screen and awy form the t.v thank you enjoi

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie @ Dec 31 2003, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hello&#33; its me naruto remeber when watching anime watch in bright lit screen and awy form the t.v thank you enjoi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ????????

Personally, I do not feel we have seen enough Jounin perform to properly give someone the title. I am not downsizing Kakashi`s skills, but I do not think he is quite the strongest. And, since I do not place him number one does not mean that Gai is above him. I am simply sure that there are a number of actual Jounin ranked nin in Konoha with skills surpassing the legendary copy ninja.

As for all those within Leaf Village [excluding Kage], I believe Hyuuga Hiashi to be the strongest. Byakugan&#39;s astounding arsenal is insane, and Hiashi is uber. While the Uchiha blood is probably the most feared (as Itachi stated with his arrival), I believe the Hyuuga are the most powerful.

Although slain, I think Gekkou [Hayate] was badass too. Baki commented that his skills must be amazing to be familiar with the jutsus he knew at that age. Or something along those lines.

Ninja vanish.

My guess is hes second or third strongest. He might have been the strongest in the past, but he let himself go and got out of shape.

villin
    No Kakashi isn&#39;t the strongest. At this point in the anime he is at best third behind Jiraiya and the 3rd Hokage. At this point in the manga he would be lucky to be in the top 10 overall.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 28 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Dec 28 2003, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You can&#39;t say he is.
    If he was that good then why didn&#39;t they ask him to be the 5th.
    We can&#39;t say he is, because it&#39;s NEVER proven. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You can still be good even though you&#39;re not a hokage... baka&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    baka eh? well if u read the manga, they were having meeting to decide on whos gonna be the 5th hokage, n they said the strongest person in the village should take lead. kakashi&#39;s name wasn&#39;t even mentioned. please dont go around callling ppl bakas. i recall saying you dont read the manga. so i dont wanna go around spoiling it for you.

there toons ppl just toons and nuttin else.....relax.....