Thread: ZOE: Anubis Wallpaper

Wheee, here it is, hope it's ok I'll post the Dosu one tomorrow after Ive finished my christmas shopping

Link

wah, that is beautiful! thank you so much for making that, it's absolutely gorgeous. *thumbs up* and needless to say, i'm really looking forward to the dosu one. hope i get to see it before i'm off to my internet-less vacation. xP

whee, so pretty~~ *paws pretty wallpaper*

Wow herio, your wallpapers are absolutly amazing, i have no clue how you can make such perfect wallies!

How do you get that effect where the opacity is lighter in the background and regular in those parallelograms? That makes it look so awesome!

I give it a 10000/10

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored @ Dec 22 2003, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wow herio, your wallpapers are absolutly amazing, i have no clue how you can make such perfect wallies&#33;

How do you get that effect where the opacity is lighter in the background and regular in those parallelograms? That makes it look so awesome&#33;

I give it a 10000/10 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well maybe not stretch it as far as perfect but their alright I guess

Hm, well to simplify the procedure you might say I blur it a bit and then take a white layer on top of it and yust change the opacity to my liking, kinda

oh, glad you liked it chiko^2

that wallie totally rocked&#33;&#33;&#33; Herio you are DA WALLPAPER MAN&#33;&#33;&#33;

wow the wallpaper is awsome, but i dont really like anubis. jehuty is cooler.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    another kick ass wallpaper. Good job again HerioMortis. &lt;--pity the fool who doesn&#39;t download Herio&#39;s wallpaper.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

man i like this one and the other one too&#33;&#33;

kewl hey i have a qestion wut do u use to make wallpapers and is there a ways where i can dl the program instead of buying it bc i am currenlt broke at the moment