Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanabi

Hanabi is the little sister of Hinata.
    That means she is the second born,
    doesn´t that make her a branch family member??

Hmm never thought of that, could be so I guess.

hmm as Hanabi is the second born she has to be branch-family, but Hinata can't be successor of the head family so I think it passes down to Hanabi

This has been discussed before, I don't think we reached a conclusion apart from maybe they are waiting to see what happens before they send either Hinata or Hanabi to the Bunke.

Hmm what will happen to Hinata then =(

I just remembered, we never saw Hanabi´s
    forehead. She always wears a sort of headband.

Maybe she has already got that kaged bird seal....

But if she got that seal, then she can't take her's fathers place when it's time or can she ?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Dec 22 2003, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But if she got that seal, then she can&#39;t take her&#39;s fathers place when it&#39;s time or can she ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Why should she, althought there is still Hinata.

Maybe Hanabi´s fate is to protect Hinata....

Yeah, but wasen&#39;t Neji supose to do that ?

Maybe it´s because Neji didn´t do that&#33;

It will probably be explained after the chunnin exam some time.

Hmm, this is an intresting question... I hope we&#39;ll find the answer to it soon...

i thought Hanibi is a main family member

Read the thread from the start.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neotracker @ Dec 22 2003, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just remembered, we never saw Hanabi´s
    forehead. She always wears a sort of headband.

Maybe she has already got that kaged bird seal.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

well here is a pic i found of hanabi&#33; no head band

i always thought hanabi was male

anyway, mayb they&#39;re waiting to c what happens with hinata before they give either one a seal......i mean, neji got it when he was like, 4 or something? mayb hanabi&#39;s isn&#39;t that old yet.

well hopefully now things will change a little, and the head family will have more respect for the branvh family.

one more thing.....how can it b the head &quot;family&quot; if only thr first born is allowed......like, u have hizashi (hinata&#39;s father), and then either hinata or hanabi,.....but thats just single ppl....if even ppl *born* in the head family can become part of the branch family, then where did the rest of the head family ppl come from? i mean, alot of them are young, they can&#39;t ALL b first borns from the SAME family (ie: hinata&#39;s family).....so then how are they &quot;head&quot;?

it will be kind of sad if hanabi had to bear the curse seal.. i mean shes so young.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Dec 22 2003, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i always thought hanabi was male

anyway, mayb they&#39;re waiting to c what happens with hinata before they give either one a seal......i mean, neji got it when he was like, 4 or something? mayb hanabi&#39;s isn&#39;t that old yet.

well hopefully now things will change a little, and the head family will have more respect for the branvh family.

one more thing.....how can it b the head &quot;family&quot; if only thr first born is allowed......like, u have hizashi (hinata&#39;s father), and then either hinata or hanabi,.....but thats just single ppl....if even ppl *born* in the head family can become part of the branch family, then where did the rest of the head family ppl come from? i mean, alot of them are young, they can&#39;t ALL b first borns from the SAME family (ie: hinata&#39;s family).....so then how are they &quot;head&quot;? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

The main family is only one &quot;household&quot; (i.e. father, mother, and children, I don’t think that the parents of the main family would be sent to the branch family so maybe grandparents can be added to the list), all other are in the branch family. Once the elder child form the main family is of age to take on the role of the leader (IMHO this should happen when the elder child has his/her own family), then the main family is split, making all other siblings members of the branch family and at this time they are given the seal.

IMHO Hinabi has not gotten the “Caged Bird Seal” because she is still part of the main family. Hinabi was born to the main family and Neji was not, so he has always been in the branch family, therefore (once again IMHO) the seal was performed once he was old enough to survive the seal.

Now taking that into consideration here are my prediction for the future of the Hyuuga clan:
    Naruto will marry Hinata the same day his is declared the 6th Hokage. Having grown close to Hinabi and Neji he keeps his promise to Neji to change the Hyuuga clan and undoes the family structure of the Hyuuga.

that actually makes alot of sense.....

So would Hanabi&#39;s kids and Hinata&#39;s kids be both Souke as well?