Thread: wow.. im back.. and.. wow =P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>you, whoever just read this, wasted about 10 seconds of your life
    (Yes i counted)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Actually, wouldn&#39;t that depend on how fast you read? o_O

Oh and, welcome back Grey Wolf. I wasn&#39;t here when you joined, actually i&#39;m pretty new as you can see from my post count. But it&#39;s always good to see more ppl in the community right?

The game sounds pretty cool, something we&#39;re definitly unlikely to get over in England. Even if we do, i won&#39;t be able to as i don&#39;t own a GC. Blah.

But do you know if there is a GBA version? If so, i will definitly get it.
    I have a GBA Flash Cartridge, so i can basically get a hold of any GBA Game i want without paying. But of course, i have to delete it after 24hrs for legal reasons, and the cartridge is mainly used for programming GBA stuff anyway.

PM people about you being back instead of making threads please - locked

Wow i have been downloading the torrents from this site many months. Long time ago i was a poster here in the forums.. it was back then the forums was open for the first time. Then it shut down.. and i never looked back. Untill now .. wow the forums are open&#33;
    Great&#33;

So im back

Now where is DB_hunter and assasin? still here? that would rock

Okay hmm.. what should this topic be about.. oh

Anyone plays Naruto 2 for GC?
    Wow its awesome&#33; for thoose who dont know what it is:

Its a fighting game.. really cool. The first naruto had 8 characters.. kinda poor but still not bad. The second game.. just whoaw

mm,Yes&#33; db_hunter and assasain is still on the forum&#33; Welcome back (even though ive never seen you before)

Ah Grey_wolf, welcome back.... I&#39;m still here and Assasin is lurking around here somewhere too. To be honest I can&#39;t recall ur screen name here ont he forums... am i righ tin saying you know me from the irc room ?

Anywho, nice to see ya

mmm, yes, i remember you. vagely. the avatar is the part i really reconize^^

anywho, glad your back. things just wern&#39;t the same without you

hmmm, *looks at date I joined*
    you were here when it barely opened? .. and i joined about 7 days after you??

I dont remember being here that long but o well

time flies by...
    look there it goes
    you, whoever just read this, wasted about 10 seconds of your life
    (Yes i counted)

how many characters does Naruto 2 have?
    I saw the opening for it with Haruka Kanata opening and it did look pretty cool&#33;

Thank you guys =) it is nice to be back.

DB_Hunter .. hmm no we used to PM eachother but that was for a looong time ago. So i understand if you dont remember me hehe

Sexy_no_justu
    Hey&#33; i remember you =)
    you still here eh? nice so how is things going?

Beautiful Green Beast

I think i remember you.. your first sig was Rock lee with a green backround.. he was normal then. He had his clothes and looked a bit angry right?

Hang on.... do I have your msn addy??? I opened up that msn recently after a long time and it said something about Hyuuga Neji.....

And was it you I uploaded those Rurouni Kenshin tracks too???

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves &#064; Dec 22 2003, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmmm, *looks at date I joined*
    you were here when it barely opened? .. and i joined about 7 days after you??

I dont remember being here that long but o well

time flies by...
    look there it goes
    you, whoever just read this, wasted about 10 seconds of your life
    (Yes i counted)

how many characters does Naruto 2 have?
    I saw the opening for it with Haruka Kanata opening and it did look pretty cool&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hmm .. well in the news back then it stood

&quot;Gotwoot opens forums&#33; bla bla something&quot;

hehe i dunno how long it had been open back then

The game has 25 characters

Neji,Gai,Kiba,Ino,Naruto,Sasuke,Rock lee,Iruka,Kakashi,Sakura,Haku,Zabuza,Hinata,Gaara. . and more

Special features:

Rock lee can open gates&#33;&#33; (it requires a hard combo tho .. not done it yet)
    Sasuke got sharingan (can do many moves)
    Gaara is in the game... and he is.. powerful
    Neji can do his &quot;64 hit combo&quot;
    and much more

(Sorry for my horrid english)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 22 2003, 10:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hang on.... do I have your msn addy??? I opened up that msn recently after a long time and it said something about Hyuuga Neji.....

And was it you I uploaded those Rurouni Kenshin tracks too??? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah i think you have it.

yeah ..or.. Rurouni Kenshin tracks... i remember you uploading something like that .. yes i think so

EDIT:
    Indeed it was.

Ok now I remember you

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 22 2003, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok now I remember you </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hehe yay

Oh now i know why my joining date is late.

After the forums was open for the first time they closed it down some month after. Then when it was re-open all needed to re-join. All forum acounts was gone.. so it seems that i joined later.

Hey btw.. is black_knight still here?