Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite team?

Picked Naruto's team, just because the story line makes us grow into that group.
    Might be much more fun to be in any of the other teams, my heart lies with Naruto's (or actually Sasuke's I guess) team.

Lees Team! Best team but Gaara spoiled the fun..

I picked kiba shino and hinata's team:
    1. shino is my favorite luvy duby person! he does not have a fro! <-he doesnt look like that... kinda....
    2. hinata is the bestest girl in the show!
    3. kiba and akamaru are soooooo adorable!
    4. kuranai is an awsome sensei!
    5. and have you ever realized about the name of the 3 konoha groups!:
    naruto
    sasuke
    sakura! all hav six letters!

kiba
    shino
    hinata
    akamaru! they go 4 5 6 7!

ino
    chouji
    shikamaru! goes up by three!!! ... i know that has nothing to do with my choice but i thought id put it down anyways!

but my second team is dosu!
    1. dosu(the adorable little cute birdie dude) never died!!!!! ....*in denial*
    2. kin kicks major umm... stuff!!! go kin!
    3. zaku is soooo cute! even if he only has one arm though!
    die gaara die!!!

I chose Kiba's Team...

shino is sickeningly cool. He just chills...and when I saw him practicing with those bugs flying out of his sleeves, that was hype.

Kiba and Akamaru looked REALLY cool when fighting Naruto in the prelims: when he goes into beat mode (the four legged thing) he's freakin fast and vicious.

Hinata....well, she's not as hot as tenten, but she's got NAruto's eye, so she's good enough for me!

second team is Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura tied with InoShikaCho.

lucky....

I chose naruto's team because they have the coolest teacher

But i heard somewhere that the teacher of ino's team is related to the 3rd some how. If that's true then i'm sure he has some sick jutsu's.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shino_i luv @ Dec 22 2003, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but my second team is dosu&#33;
    1. dosu(the adorable little cute birdie dude) never died&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ....*in denial*
    2. kin kicks major umm... stuff&#33;&#33;&#33; go kin&#33;
    3. zaku is soooo cute&#33; even if he only has one arm though&#33;
    die gaara die&#33;&#33;&#33; lasma: </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    SQUEEE, soundnin luff~&#33; &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 *glomps you for liking them* ^.^

just wondering? i want to know why you value that team the most. i personally like kibas team.

naruto&#39;s team with sasuke and sakura offcourse

Hmm, I chose Naruto&#39;s team. There are two very powerful ninja, Naruto and Sasuke. They both also have a special power, Naruto has Kyuubi and Sasuke has sharingan and the cursed seal. Secondly, their team also has the best and the coolest teacher, Kakashi.

oh i understand that. but lets try not to base everything on strength only on who u really like. yeh i guess i shouldve said narutos team now. but i still like all of them and kiba&#39;s so cute hes like a puppy

Narutos team..

The team consists of 2 very powerful people
    Naruto and Sasuke
    and theres Sakura to.

me, i really like the sound team. :3 *hugs dosu*

me choose rock lee&#39;s team. one cute chick, one mofo that makes me laugh and last one who i think is leet.

Voted for Naruto&#39;s team though I really wanted it to be a tie between Naruto&#39;s team and Rock Lee&#39;s..... don&#39;t forget it has Gai Sensei as it&#39;s head

I voted for naruto&#39;s team aswell heehee.

Go Rock Lee &#33;

Rock Lee&#39;s team is the best since Rock Lee is practically a taijutsu master, Neji a genius among the Hyuga Main Faimly with Byakugan, and Tenten good with artillery and very high accuracy. Wasn&#39;t this thread created before?

Ino-pig&#39;s team.

Ino is the coolest female genin, choji...well...mangareaders know why he is cool and shikamaru would be my best buddie in life ^^

naruto&#39;s team is a close 2de, but sakura ruins it for me

InoShikaCho got my vote. The way those three work as a team is awesome. I considered voting for Rock Lee&#39;s team simply on the basis of my devotion to Lee, but I have no strong opinions on Neji or Tenten so I figured if we were going with favourite team then Ino&#39;s would be the one to get my vote. (by the way, why call it the Ino team? Shikamaru seems more like the unofficial leader of the three to me)

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    I&#39;d choose Naruto&#39;s team...yet again
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Damn, it must be the 10th time there was a poll like this</span>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'