Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite team?

i ment dosu is alive????

I voted for Narutos team solely on the fact that they have Naruto on it i know if it wasnt for him they would never get as far as they did. But i also like Shikimarus team..... because they have no star power so they are forced to work as a team. And common Shikimaru is the man he has an IQ over 200 he knows his limits and uses his 1 main Jutsu for maximum results. Too bad he couldnt be teamed up with Sauske and Naruto... hehe

Naruto's team rocks 'cause... well, everyone already said what I was initially gonna say, but there are three reasons. NARUTO. SASUKE. SAKURA. They're really good at working together!

But Lee's team is awesome too. Lee's my favorite character (along with Naruto), being the funny and determined guy he is. Neiji is... well, Neiji, I mean, what more's there to say? And Tenten is a super cool chick, yep yep. Plus, she's got a cute hairstyle! All three work good together.

naruto and his team all the way

I chose Rock Lee's team.

I just love Lee's personality, and that's why he has got a special place in my soul(of whatever you would say, but you get it right?)
    The same goes to Neji, he's cool and has a interesting background.

If there wouldn't be any Rock Lee team, I would problaly have chosen the Naruto team. Naruto is just lovely and is an extremely interesting character, Sasuke is cool and Sakura is adorable(cute too )

wee

naruto's team because they have 2 very powerful (maybe the most powerful) persons in the team, and the coolest teacher...

Shikamaru/Ino/Choji is the best team! I cant believe my eyes. 90% of the people here likes the main team the best =/ .

narutos teams of course it has the head caracter sasuke from the triad or was it "clan"???

hey how come people dont choooose kibas team.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Paithan @ Dec 26 2003, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shikamaru/Ino/Choji is the best team&#33; I cant believe my eyes. 90% of the people here likes the main team the best =/ . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it&#39;s all because of kakashi&#33;&#33;&#33; damn you kakashi lovers&#33;&#33;&#33; that and ...stupid sasuke even tho i like him&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ino&#39;s team. because it&#39;s really shikamaru&#39;s team.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lys @ Dec 26 2003, 11:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think maybe it&#39;s because Kiba&#39;s team has yet to have any major spotlight. Naruto&#39;s has gotten a lot of coverage because they&#39;re our main characters and all, and Lee accumulated a lot of fans as well, during his fight (Neji too I guess ^ˆ^; ). But both Hinata and Kiba lost their matches, and Shino ... well, he&#39;s a quiet guy and his fight(s) didn&#39;t last very long either. Plus we&#39;ve gotten little to no background history on those three. I agree that they&#39;re a pretty cool team—the characters are all really fun and interesting—but people are much more likely to go for the main team with Naruto and Sasuke (poor neglected Sakura&#33 or vote for Lee or Neji&#39;s teams because those guys are awesome.

By the way, the team I voted for (InoShikaCho) isn&#39;t doing so well in the poll either ^ˆ^; Ah, the troubles of liking secondary characters ... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lys is right. People are really biased, people are more likely to vote for main characters (naruto, sasuke, and sakura) rather than secondary characters everybody else. kibakun if you want a more fair opinion you should remake the poll without naruto&#39;s team.

btw. looking at the poll result kiba&#39;s team will probably still come in second to rock lee&#39;s team...

Yes Lys is right. i was going to quote her/him too but you beat me to it. its true people pick the main characters which isn&#39;t fair at all. Kiba is a very good character with his Beast minicry technique adn shino with his destruction bugs and hinata with her byukugan. come on that shouldve been one of the most picked teams. well it is right now but i mean like up there with naruto and rock lees. ( kiba is in third place)

*grins* Wow, I said something smart&#33; Oh, Lys is a girl by the way ^ˆ^

And yay, Ino-team is in fourth place&#33; That&#39;s not bad&#33;&#33;

My absolutely favorite team is the Sand Squad. Kankuro is cool, Temari is HOT (drool~) and Gaara is simply the yummiest 12-year-old EVER. ^_^

i say Rock Lee&#39;s team.. they got Neji, They got Lee and they got TenTen enough said&#33;

GO NARUTOS TEAM EXCEPT SAKURA