Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite team?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lys &#064; Dec 22 2003, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>InoShikaCho got my vote. The way those three work as a team is awesome. I considered voting for Rock Lee&#39;s team simply on the basis of my devotion to Lee, but I have no strong opinions on Neji or Tenten so I figured if we were going with favourite team then Ino&#39;s would be the one to get my vote. (by the way, why call it the Ino team? Shikamaru seems more like the unofficial leader of the three to me)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    in the earlier episode ino declared herself to be the leader of their team and they agreed(sort of)

I believe Shikamaru said something along the lines of &#39;arguing with Ino is a pain&#39; so he just accepted when she said she was the leader.

Narutos team:

Sasuke.. an avenger. He is cold but cool.. and strong also kinda smart.

Naruto.. Crazy idiot but funny,and if he got <u>it</u>

Sakura.. Cute.. i think she is the cutest girl in the show

I also think it should be called Shikamaru&#39;s team. He&#39;s just cooler.

I voted for Lee&#39;s team. Neji and Lee are just too cool to not vote for. Tenten is cool too.

(Wow, I haven&#39;t posted in forever...)

yeh i wouldve picked lee&#39;s team but then again kurenai like is there sensei and shes sooo damn hot and then u got kiba the damn puppy head

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Dec 22 2003, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I chose naruto&#39;s team because they have the coolest teacher

But i heard somewhere that the teacher of ino&#39;s team is related to the 3rd some how. If that&#39;s true then i&#39;m sure he has some sick jutsu&#39;s. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Their family names are both Sarutobi, a popular ninja name in animes because there was a really famous ninja called Sarutobi Sasuke (family name first).

I chose the Neji team they ROCK&#33;

Dang I voted for Ino&#39;s team cuz i thought they would be losing this but Gaara&#39;s team is losing. Crap, they are actually my favorite.

oh well i might not be winning but i still think kibas team is one of the best along with Rock Lee&#39;s team&#33;

I voted for Kiba&#39;s team. Their team completely rules at survival skills. Hinata has the Byakugun to see really far just in case of any danger, Kiba can smell things from really far, and Shino can hear things from really far.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shino_i luv @ Dec 22 2003, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. hinata is the bestest girl in the show&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Anyone else saw that ? bestest

Naruto&#39;s team for sure, but Sakura seriously needs to catch up... sumhow. Learn a jutsu or two like Sasuke said god dammit

ofcourse ofcourse ofcourse Naruto team&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 23 2003, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Dang I voted for Ino&#39;s team cuz i thought they would be losing this but Gaara&#39;s team is losing. Crap, they are actually my favorite. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah, another one who thinks the sand team owns&#33;

sure, i won&#39;t ever think about coming to twenty km from them for my own safety, but this isn&#39;t &#39;whcih team would you want to join&#39;, so i can like them from afar and from a safe spot...

Gaara is just an ownish guy, and you won&#39;t need to worry about other teams attacking you, and i think his &#39;shut up or i&#39;ll kill you&#39; thing is just a play, after all, he&#39;s twelve years old and those two are still alive...

Kanakuro is also cool, and if you&#39;re angry at something you can just hit the doll he&#39;s carrying.

Temari looks kinda hot, and she&#39;s closer to my age than any other girl (she has to be at least 14, considering she has two brothers that are past age 12).

Dosu also seems to be a cool guy, too bad that the team is gone...

BTW: i just like your sig&#33; i stared at it five mintues when i first saw it, i wasn&#39;t sure
    if Hinata&#39;s eyes were really moving... so fucking cool&#33;

BTW: is asuma&#39;s family name sarutobi? never knew that... maybe he&#39;s konohamaru&#39;s dad?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Of that is so then he is Hokage&#39;s son..... come to think of it he has a beard as well doesn&#39;t he?

i think naruto&#39;s team is the best because naruto is madd strong wit his demon fox thing and sasuke is strong too but i wanna see him fight now because of what orichimaru did.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 25 2003, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> BTW: i just like your sig&#33; i stared at it five mintues when i first saw it, i wasn&#39;t sure
    if Hinata&#39;s eyes were really moving... so fucking cool&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    5 min?, the eyes shift every 3 seconds, hehe sorry. I was hoping the movement would catch ppl off guard but didnt want to confuse anyone that much.

And ya Sand team kicks ass as they are all independantly unique, strong, and cool.

Dosu&#39;s team.. sound powa.. these guys look awesome.. too bad, their role is kept to a minimum in naruto

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad4mz41 @ Dec 25 2003, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I voted for Kiba&#39;s team. Their team completely rules at survival skills. Hinata has the Byakugun to see really far just in case of any danger, Kiba can smell things from really far, and Shino can hear things from really far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hey i realy thank you cause i began this post. like i was sayign i really thank u for the support, kibas team is the best&#33;

I think maybe it&#39;s because Kiba&#39;s team has yet to have any major spotlight. Naruto&#39;s has gotten a lot of coverage because they&#39;re our main characters and all, and Lee accumulated a lot of fans as well, during his fight (Neji too I guess ^ˆ^; ). But both Hinata and Kiba lost their matches, and Shino ... well, he&#39;s a quiet guy and his fight(s) didn&#39;t last very long either. Plus we&#39;ve gotten little to no background history on those three. I agree that they&#39;re a pretty cool team—the characters are all really fun and interesting—but people are much more likely to go for the main team with Naruto and Sasuke (poor neglected Sakura&#33 or vote for Lee or Neji&#39;s teams because those guys are awesome.

By the way, the team I voted for (InoShikaCho) isn&#39;t doing so well in the poll either ^ˆ^; Ah, the troubles of liking secondary characters ...

naruto&#39;s team rules..... naruto has the nine tails, sasuke has sharingan, and sakura has the ability to see if it is gengistu(did i spell that right?)

o yeah dosu is alive....