Thread: a really cool 3d movie

it's about a ninja made with 3d studio max

all i can say is :

KOOOAAAL!!!

lol the ninja did kage bunshin!

Drop dead Naruto i say... A knew ninja is in town, and he goes by the name of..... How the hell should i know the name of fussy eyebrow with big head and small body?

Oh well, it totally rocked!

lol, that was pretty sweet seems like i've seen the main ninja before... but can't put my finger on it

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    that vid was cool. i like the BGM.

Anyone notice the little guy who looked like Rock Lee?

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Wow, is that professional or just some random guy? That's way to good for just one guy to have made it!

damn, thats sweet. funnie thing is, i went to the bookshop a little while after i watched it and while looking around i suddenly saw some stationery about these characters.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 23 2003, 04:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> damn, thats sweet. funnie thing is, i went to the bookshop a little while after i watched it and while looking around i suddenly saw some stationery about these characters. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    heh, life is always like that.

sexy_no_jutsu your video been at 65% a long time. I guess you are really busy till after new year maybe, but I really want to see it. get back to work

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico &#064; Dec 23 2003, 04:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Dec 23 2003, 04:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> damn, thats sweet. funnie thing is, i went to the bookshop a little while after i watched it and while looking around i suddenly saw some stationery about these characters.* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    heh, life is always like that.

sexy_no_jutsu your video been at 65% a long time. I guess you are really busy till after new year maybe, but I really want to see it. get back to work </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah, its really strange how, when you see something that cought your intrest, u suddenly see it at more places, but you probably would never have noticed it it you havn&#39;t seen that thing that cought your interest.

no, i don&#39;t have anything to do, it&#39;s still on 65% because im a lazy bastard START WORKING BITCH&#33;

mmm, ill think ill start working on it again right away, tnx for the reminder

and btw, thats a painfully cute sig you got there, Serpico

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 23 2003, 11:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> mmm, ill think ill start working on it again right away, tnx for the reminder

and btw, thats a painfully cute sig you got there, Serpico </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    heh cool, dont rush though - or do rush, whatever works for ya

and the sig, heh it is inst it? Makes me angry though because I am a Sakura fan.

it totally rocked

edit: Can someone tell me how to download it to my computer? or can someone upload it somewhere as a dowloadable file? Thx

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Dec 25 2003, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it totally rocked

edit: Can someone tell me how to download it to my computer? or can someone upload it somewhere as a dowloadable file? Thx </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    right here
    right click, save as
    when you got the file
    just play it with your net browser

but it is a pretty big file
    if you already downloaded
    it might be easier just just look for a00019.swf file somewhere on you tempoary internet files folder

thanks brightdark you totally rock

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh it&#39;s pucca
    she so cute I go silly everytime I see something puccaish