Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hokage & Kazekage

if by hints you guys are talking about reasons to suspect the kazekage, i think its clear enough in the flashback where he's talking to baki about the plans with the sound
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yea, but he's verifying everything. I mean...I already realized they were hints, but some people might have wanted to figure it out by themselves...and when he showed the two pictures calling them "dead giveaways..." not everyone realized that would happen. I got the hint, but he shouldn't have come up and basically told everyone that.

Lol maybe it's just me but I still don't know what the hell is going on

Ignorance is bliss huh ?

is it just me or does this examinner look ALOT like hayate? brothers maybe? or relatives.........?

Hmm examining must run in the family if that is so..... that's their advanced bloodline... no one examins better than them

hehe, im with ya man......when i saw those pictures i thought "they're mentally undressing each other". so much for hints eh.......i need some good old fashioned pr0n.

edit:

what does "kashira" mean?.....they keep refering to the "shinobi-kashira"......

At first I thought the one was meant to replace the other without anyone noticing. Even though they do look really different, no one seemed to notice that Hayate was gone...

Plus: wouldn't people have noted how hayate had died and maybe linked up the technique (like how Anko knew Orochimaru had killed those guys.)?

Maybe it's not much known about that wind blade technique. I hope someone will revenge Hayates death, I hate that Baki hehe.

Anbu girl, Gemma is the examiners/referees name =)

Personally I would like Gai to take out Baki and shut him up.

Hokage wasn't informed about the Wind Country's and Sound village's secret of going against Konoha, and it's odd to see a genin to bother to go through the whole chunnin test and give up in the finals...kinda suspious...so Hokage gave that ugly ass face to Kazekage...and Kazekage needs to take that scarf or whatever it is call....

Yeah it would be great if Gai kicked Bakis ass, or if Gemma did or Kakashi hehe I hope someone does it ! But Baki seems quite strong though.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Dec 22 2003, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah it would be great if Gai kicked Bakis ass, or if Gemma did or Kakashi hehe I hope someone does it &#33; But Baki seems quite strong though. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The Wind Blade doesn&#39;t make him look all that strong.

Na all he has is a deep voice lol. Fine he took out Hayate but he wasn&#39;t built up to be some awesome Jounin in the first place.... maybe his coughing was there all along to signify that he isn&#39;t well enough to fight a Jounin vs Jounin battle.

But then again.... maybe under the cloth Baki has covering half of his face lies the second Sharingan from where perhaps Kakashi got his sharingan

Great thought &#33;&#33;

Why I thought baki was strong was because he beated Hayata up and stopped his Dance of Crescent Moon.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Dec 22 2003, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Great thought &#33;&#33;

Why I thought baki was strong was because he beated Hayata up and stopped his Dance of Crescent Moon. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually he could be I realize (stupid me) he did mention his wind blade can&#39;t be stop... which i think it could tho.

I&#39;m sure a Kaiten could stop it.

But then again you don&#39;t need to stop it... you could just save chakra and just dodge it.. it can only move as fast as Baki&#39;s hand.... and he doesn&#39;t seem have been shown with great speed.... only a trait of crapping his pants because of Gaara&#39;s demon.

Hehe it&#39;s okay to forget =) Hmm yes his wind blade have to be able to be stopped otherwise it would be too great. Baki is too cocky I think, Baki is a real baka.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>But then again you don&#39;t need to stop it... you could just save chakra and just dodge it.. it can only move as fast as Baki&#39;s hand.... and he doesn&#39;t seem have been shown with great speed.... only a trait of crapping his pants because of Gaara&#39;s demon</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

hahah

if a war breaks out, it&#39;ll b hokage vs kaze kage, sasuke/naruto vs gaara and kakashi/reff/gai vs baki.........i think