Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Naruto Challenge.

Ok. I've worked out that altogether, up to episode 62, there is about 25.8hrs worth of entertainment time.

I've been trying to watch the whole series, from beginning to end. I admit, i can't possibly last that long. I've been taking 5min breaks practically inbetween every episode to grab some food and a bottle of coka cola. I also grabbed about 5hrs of sleep (i know... cheating =.=)

But this is my challenge to you. mwhahaha... best thing to do is sleep early, then wake up early and start.

I want you to try to watch, all 62 episodes! First take a screen cap of your desktop, displaying the starting time. Then watch the anime from beginning to end until you've finished all 62 eps, and take another screen cap indicating your ending time. Then host them somewhere, and put links here. Let's see who could watch the most Naruto, with the fewest breaks eh?

I wonder how much Naruto you can really stand hm? You say you love it so much, but can you really watch so many side by side without feeling a little suffering?

(Well actually, so far i haven't suffered at all. I've actually enjoyed it, apart from a little ear ache and headache from using the headphones for so long.)

For those of you who are too busy, such as work or study. No problem, i understand totally. I mean, not everyone is as sad as me =P

Hehe, that has also passed my mind earlier, but I'm one of those who just don't have the time to do that. And secondly, I'm not sure would I enjoy watching Naruto for 25 hours? I'm sure I would if I hadn't already seen all of those episodes at least two times (and the best ones propably five times or something like that). Well, let's see if someone is going to complete this (crazy?) Naruto marathon

Man i would love to try that but i have school tomorrow. Thats nuts though non stop. I have done it once but i was on episode 54. aww the olden days. But still then i think at least i got(5-7 hours of rest eating and sleeping sometimes taking a dump)

I would have tried that if hadn't seen any of the episodes before... but now it would just be repetitve since I have seen some eps more than once.

lol. Fair enough.

I'm actually quite surprised at the amount of people who gave a positive response to this.

I'm still trudging through mine. I didn't get the screen cap at the beginning though, because i hadn't thought about it until like episode 37 on the second run. o_o

umm, Naruto episode 1, start! *screen cap* stop. *adjusting time 25.8 hours later* Naruto 62, start! *screen cap*

im not much of a freak to try it

i would not mind reading all of the current manga's at once, but not the anime. its a little to boring for me, since the anime is so slow. i would probably give up at 20 eps , but i have never read chap 1-50 and i didn't read it multiple times like i did with the anime, so that would be a bit more interesting.

hmm....okay, i have some shit to do monday, but afterwards, like monday night.....I think I'm going to try it. A lil spliff, a break after every 15 episodes....

Im gonna do it! Ill keep u all posted.

lucky....

I did that from ep 1-pre lims Naruto vs Kiba, first ep.

That last ep finish around 6am, felt good watching it all but was around summer ish time or weekend when I had time...

omg 25 hours! u must be dead by then

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Dec 21 2003, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> umm, Naruto episode 1, start&#33; *screen cap* stop. *adjusting time 25.8 hours later* Naruto 62, start&#33; *screen cap* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Damn you took my idea.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 21 2003, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok. I&#39;ve worked out that altogether, up to episode 62, there is about 25.8hrs worth of entertainment time.

I&#39;ve been trying to watch the whole series, from beginning to end. I admit, i can&#39;t possibly last that long. I&#39;ve been taking 5min breaks practically inbetween every episode to grab some food and a bottle of coka cola. I also grabbed about 5hrs of sleep (i know... cheating =.=)

But this is my challenge to you. mwhahaha... best thing to do is sleep early, then wake up early and start.

I want you to try to watch, all 62 episodes&#33; First take a screen cap of your desktop, displaying the starting time. Then watch the anime from beginning to end until you&#39;ve finished all 62 eps, and take another screen cap indicating your ending time. Then host them somewhere, and put links here. Let&#39;s see who could watch the most Naruto, with the fewest breaks eh?

I wonder how much Naruto you can really stand hm? You say you love it so much, but can you really watch so many side by side without feeling a little suffering?

(Well actually, so far i haven&#39;t suffered at all. I&#39;ve actually enjoyed it, apart from a little ear ache and headache from using the headphones for so long.)

For those of you who are too busy, such as work or study. No problem, i understand totally. I mean, not everyone is as sad as me =P </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ive watched it from 1-45 in a week , headache allover, but my new addiction was worth it ^^.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (?igma @ Dec 22 2003, 04:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi &#064; Dec 21 2003, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok. I&#39;ve worked out that altogether, up to episode 62, there is about 25.8hrs worth of entertainment time.

I&#39;ve been trying to watch the whole series, from beginning to end. I admit, i can&#39;t possibly last that long. I&#39;ve been taking 5min breaks practically inbetween every episode to grab some food and a bottle of coka cola. I also grabbed about 5hrs of sleep (i know... cheating =.=)

I want you to try to watch, all 62 episodes&#33; First take a screen cap of your desktop, displaying the starting time. Then watch the anime from beginning to end until you&#39;ve finished all 62 eps, and take another screen cap indicating your ending time. Then host them somewhere, and put links here. Let&#39;s see who could watch the most Naruto, with the fewest breaks eh?

(Well actually, so far i haven&#39;t suffered at all. I&#39;ve actually enjoyed it, apart from a little ear ache and headache from using the headphones for so long.)

For those of you who are too busy, such as work or study. No problem, i understand totally. I mean, not everyone is as sad as me =P </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ive watched it from 1-45 in a week , headache allover, but my new addiction was worth it ^^. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    geez, i have more addiction to games. Not that i would watch all The Naruto episodes in a row...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (?igma @ Dec 22 2003, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ive watched it from 1-45 in a week , headache allover, but my new addiction was worth it ^^. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    In a week, well... That was ok. When I started watching Naruto (about two or three weeks ago), I watched episodes 1-60 in 4 days. And that took so long only, because it took some time to download the episodes

ive seen all episodes like 6 - 8 times if it where new episodes i would defenatly do it for YOU

actually afteri saw this post me and a couple ofmy freinds tha also usegot woot started to talk about it, and sincewere inour christmas vacation we decided to try it. soon were going to do it and well make sure to tell u how it was

the time isnt a problem, really its the thought of constant naruto... 26 hours is no prob though.

seriouslly i see no prob wit it. i just think im going to start buggin out being around uother freidns too. wel im going to try it so ill make sure to tell u guys how it goes. lol its going to be one fun trip.

like otehr ppl said, it would b good if it was the first time.......and also, i dont have all the eps