Thread: Confused ...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neo32 @ Dec 21 2003, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoMuLuu &#064; Dec 21 2003, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yup, maybe the GotWoot crew are taking a short christmas holiday </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you mean a PRE-christmas holiday? lol... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    3 days late ..then they&#39;d better get back &#33;&#33;&#33;

oh so its been out for three days on the ANBU? and if it has please tell me where because on anime suki its only come out like yesterday or today.

what is the scarywater site? ive never heard of scarywater..just animesuki

Scarywater is just a site where the different groups have their torrents.... a bit like animesuki.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 21 2003, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well if u guys are too lazy to head to scarywater for ep 63, heres the link&#33;

[ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_63_[ECE2E811].avi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well, I&#39;m not to lazy, but the water is sort of scary...

How come gotwoot haven&#39;t added the anbu/aone naruto 63 to their torrent section?
    It has been out for a while, at a.scarywater, but why haven&#39;t gotwoot add it?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 21 2003, 05:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How come gotwoot haven&#39;t added the anbu/aone naruto 63 to their torrent section?
    It has been out for a while, at a.scarywater, but why haven&#39;t gotwoot add it? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I guess the staff were busy or had things to do apart from Naruto. Anyways it doesn&#39;t really matter now, I mean the fact that you know it&#39;s at a.scarywater indicates that you probably downloaded it from there so you got to see the eps. and all is well.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 21 2003, 05:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How come gotwoot haven&#39;t added the anbu/aone naruto 63 to their torrent section?
    It has been out for a while, at a.scarywater, but why haven&#39;t gotwoot add it? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I guess the staff were busy or had things to do apart from Naruto. Anyways it doesn&#39;t really matter now, I mean the fact that you know it&#39;s at a.scarywater indicates that you probably downloaded it from there so you got to see the eps. and all is well. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nope i haven&#39;t download it yet, but it&#39;s not on anbudom.net downloadsection either.. only at scarywater and animesuki... is this the correct filename [ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_63_[ECE2E811].avi (170 mb). cuz the last one was at 214 mb... But it&#39;s out though?, the real one..?

I checked AnimeOne&#39;s IRC and that is the right filename
    so thanks for the ehads up guy it is the file..
    I also see my beloved gungrave&#39;s episode 11 was released...

Well if u guys are too lazy to head to scarywater for ep 63, heres the link&#33;

[ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_63_[ECE2E811].avi

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 21 2003, 05:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How come gotwoot haven&#39;t added the anbu/aone naruto 63 to their torrent section?
    I guess the staff were busy or had things to do apart from Naruto. Anyways it doesn&#39;t really matter now, I mean the fact that you know it&#39;s at a.scarywater indicates that you probably downloaded it from there so you got to see the eps. and all is well. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nope i haven&#39;t download it yet, but it&#39;s not on anbudom.net downloadsection either.. only at scarywater and animesuki... is this the correct filename [ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_63_[ECE2E811].avi (170 mb). cuz the last one was at 214 mb... But it&#39;s out though?, the real one..? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes it&#39;s correct, i just finished watching it not too long ago. Good thing i started to dl it right after i saw this

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

damn... 40 minutes to go...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 21 2003, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well if u guys are too lazy to head to scarywater for ep 63, heres the link&#33;

[ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_63_[ECE2E811].avi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kn1ves, you know me too well

Yup, maybe the GotWoot crew are taking a short christmas holiday

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoMuLuu @ Dec 21 2003, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yup, maybe the GotWoot crew are taking a short christmas holiday </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you mean a PRE-christmas holiday? lol...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 21 2003, 04:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How come gotwoot haven&#39;t added the anbu/aone naruto 63 to their torrent section?
    Nope i haven&#39;t download it yet, but it&#39;s not on anbudom.net downloadsection either.. only at scarywater and animesuki... is this the correct filename [ANBU-AonE]_Naruto_63_[ECE2E811].avi (170 mb). cuz the last one was at 214 mb... But it&#39;s out though?, the real one..? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes it&#39;s correct, i just finished watching it not too long ago. Good thing i started to dl it right after i saw this

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wonder why they closed that thread, gotwoot mods are a little too biased mb