Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Opening song... The best?

This is my first poll, just want to see wat everyone thinks of the opening songs. Personally i think the third is the best. what do u guys think?

i think 3rd is the best too. the episode 62 version though

i love the 3rd opening, but i'm not really a fan of the new version...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baka-chan @ Dec 21 2003, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i love the 3rd opening, but i&#39;m not really a fan of the new version... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah... and i agree that the words do touch a chord in me... somewhere... oh... and the 3rd ending... all i can say is... KAWAII-NEH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;&#33;

mmm... i dislike the third song. not sure why.. Second definitely takes the cake tho.

Wow time do changes everything. When the third opening first came out everyone was like WTF???

the 2nd is the best, but i&#39;ve heard it too many times now, so i prefer the 3rd atm (yea, the new version of the 3rd on ep 62 is better again)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trip @ Dec 21 2003, 05:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the 2nd is the best, but i&#39;ve heard it too many times now, so i prefer the 3rd atm (yea, the new version of the 3rd on ep 62 is better again) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    its all the strings man... wonderful...

ToastMan
    I voted for the 3rd one. Dont get me wrong, the other two kick ass as well, but the 3rd one is somehow better. I really like its words also.

I don&#39;t like the third,I rather the second.I miss the first though.but the second takes it.I wish I could cast my bote,I clicked view...ahhh.

<span style='color:blue'>The ending songs have changed to the best ending song was the first in my opinion.</span>

some times the girls voice or what ever gets annoying but its cool

I think all the songs rock&#33; I don&#39;t have a favorite, but the new version of the 3rd song is REALLY good... might even be my fave... Ok ok, it IS my favorite. Dang. I voted wrong then. *shrugs* Oh well&#33; By the way... I like your sig, Hatake Kakashi X&#33;

i like the 2nd one the best but the 3rd one has started to grow on me

the third one owned, i like 2 and 3, 1 was never in my favor.

it`s hard to gauge which is best because they are all good.

Mou Ikkai&#33; Mou Ikkai&#33;

dang i love them all. the only song i dont like is the new ending song

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>dang i love them all. the only song i dont like is the new ending song </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The new ending song? I kinda like that one.

I liked the second opening the most. The third one was ok too, and the first one was awfull.