Thread: Kenshin Episodes 67 and up

Anyone know were i can find these episodes,wither in HQ avi,ogm,mkv.Dont really matter as long as there High Quality.

Dont mention Appelshare,It use to be the best place to get these,but ever since that big downtime they had a while back,no one seeds there anymore,and every torrent tere is pretty much useless

Try sending a PM to [matrim]
    He has an ftp with kenshin on it..
    Although not complete, I am uploading the rest of the series later this evening..

I used to have the username and password of the AHQ FTP dump with alot of Kenshin episodes but the changes the details

evil...how the hell could a batch of 1-95 of a series be HQ unless it sapped up MAJOR HD space? Last Resort: Buy the DVDs...

High quality eps would take about 20GB of space.

yes^ suprnova has eps 1 - 95, unfortunately they are 1 batch, i just finished downloading it, and the eps arnt even hat good of quality, i know you said it already but appleshare is the only other place, maybe someone will end up seeding,and you could try Kazaa

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

this is true, that would be even more killer

well i guess ill go download it since my fu**ing comp chose to crash, and to whine i lost all of Kenshin and Flame of Recca

is there any HQ BT of Kenshin!! dont eat me .. just say.. Y or N I am new to these things

Yes, here and here.

Be honoured of ye who has little Kenshin... you are the cause of my 1000th post!

I'M A JOUNIN!!!!! PH£^R ME .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 30 2003, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes, here and here.

Be honoured of ye who has little Kenshin... you are the cause of my 1000th post&#33;

I&#39;M A JOUNIN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; PH£^R ME . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ARIGATO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I LOVE U&#33;&#33;

Why must, kenshin be such a skanky whore, to find on torrents I hate being stuck on episode 61 damn it. I hate my comp ever more then the lack of options. DIE

Yep, Yep.... it sure is sweet being lucky enough for me to have found a very nice guy on Direct Connect with a good connection that let me download about 83 Episodes of AHQ Kenshin off him... hehe burning it all to DVD now .

I&#39;ve got Rurouni Kenshin 1-95 TV by [P-A] each episode is about 220-250 mb, really good quality... also got this latley, OVA 1 and 2

if ur a big kenshin fan ull buy the dvd&#39;s like me..but i higly reccomend downloading kenshin:reflection becuz once u see that thats the end of the series...veryemotional oav..if not try irc thats all i can think of

That second OVA was crap man.... it first of all didn&#39;t have a momentum building up like OVA 1 did, no coherent story, and it had the worst possible ending an anime could ever have.... I won&#39;t say more so that the plot isn&#39;t given away and people can draw their own conclusions when they watch it.