Thread: Tablet

My parents are going to get me a tablet this year for Christmas, and its up to me to choose, and I was wondering if i could get suggestions or recommendations for a tablet? Price range: $300 - $400

i dont want one that is super tiny... and pressure sensitive too with cool options... you guys all know what im talking about.

*sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but i put it here because tablets are sort of... the creation for ANIME FANART? *

i suggest one from wacom
    http://www.wacom.com/productinfo/intuos.cfm

although im pretty sure there are better deals you can find elsewhere than their actual site

these are professional level tablets, with a pen that not only has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity, but the other side is a pressure sensitive erasor, and it is tilt sensitive (mainly for calligraphy). I believe they all come with wireless, ball-less, batteryless mice too. Not only that, but the software for it is VERY handy, and works pretty well with photoshop and most other graphic programs
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Wacom is the best.

I've got mine for a year now and i don't want anything else. Mine is A5 size (if i'm correct that's 9x12&quot I choose this size because i use my wacom at home and at school (multimedia design) and it's easy to carry with you in a backpack. I works against RSI. And just one warning: once you had one.... you don't want anything else.

i dont think i can afford a 9X12... hehe.... although that is the one i want....

i think i might just have to go with the 6x8... thanks for advice.