Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru's true intentions

Just watched episode 30 again and oro says sasuke is the perfect vessel to be his successor...
    Maybe he feels like getting tired of killin ppl and making evil plans to rule the world ?
    By the way i don't think he chooses sasuke because of the sharingan but because he knows he's gonna be one of the best nins later on, because he has to, to be able to kill his brother itachi.

Yeah, he knows sasuke is driven and determined, and that he has MASS potential power. I don't know, but from what i hear Itachi is fucking powerful....do you think Oro fears him? I don't know how their power compares to eachother....but Oro might want to use Sasuke's hatred to eliminate a potential rival.

lucky....

I think that the 'successor' thing might just be a poor translation (not like a fault of ANBU-AONE, but just that 'successor' is the best translation without being perfect.) And how do we know how powerful Itachi is? He's only mentioned like twice or something. Actually, it sort of reminds me of Vash and Knives, how we don't know anything about either until almost the end of the series.

I think, since he wiped out the whole uchiha clan, he must be somewhat powerful. that's where i made the assumption....could be wrong, but Uchiha seems to have had the reputation of being hella powerful.

lucky....

Do we know why Itachi didn't kill Sasuke? If so, then why?

Because he's a real evil and he prefered let him live with the pain of his parents/clan killed with him just watching...
    Just got an idea about oro:
    Maybe he just wants sasuke's body because his will somehow be too old at some point...dunno just a thought...might be completely wrong

I think Sasuke(or whatever, bad speller of names here ^^) will atleast fall once or twice to the power, but Ihe is intelligent enough to see the danger.

I think Itachi knows the ultimate Uchiha techniques which make miles more powerful than Oro. Sasuke is all about revenge and doing anything to become strong (I think he said something along these lines a while back) so his falling into Oro's hands seems inevitable to me. But I don't realy think that Itachi is even woried at all about Sasuke and Oro as they are not realy a threat to him. Well thats just speculation on my part.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uzuMaki_fox9 @ Dec 20 2003, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke is all about revenge and doing anything to become strong </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That was when the seal first took him in episode 33, but at the time he was really under it&#39;s influence and I don&#39;t think that that was indicative of his true nature. Sasuke really seems to me to be a pretty good guy, and unless the earlier episodes were made before any of this was even thought out, I think that he does have a good heart. (Remember how he fed Naruto even though he would have failed the Genin exam.) He&#39;s a good guy on the inside, but is blinded by Orochimaru and his hatred for Itachi.

or maybe Orochimaru is just some sick pedophile

For once I won&#39;t fall for creating a continuation for the Orochimaru-Paedophile line .

I think I have kinda asked this before as well. If he was just after some visual enhancements he could have gone for the Byuakugan also or when he met Sasuke he could have just ripped his eye out and plugged it in.

Or maybe the reason why he didn&#39;t take Sasuke&#39;s eyes is simply that they are physically too small for him, since Sasuke is only about 12-13 his body is still growing. Maybe he would have taken his eyes though if he didn&#39;t feel Sasuke had the potential when he toyed around with him in the forest.

Maybe he is going to try and do an Emperor Palpatine thing and take control of Sasuke and make him is right hand man, and get rid of Kabuto at the same time&#33;

As for using Sasuke to fight Itachi, Sasuke may be talented but I don&#39;t think it is realistic for a child to grow into some uber monster in a short space of time and he would have to train Sasuke himself for a while and maybe give him another seal on the other side of Sasuke&#39;s neck to give him the extra power that Orochimaru has been speaking of.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 20 2003, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [He would have to] train Sasuke himself for a while and maybe give him another seal on the other side of Sasuke&#39;s neck to give him the extra power that Orochimaru has been speaking of. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I don&#39;t think he can just &#39;give him another seal&#39;, or there would be a lot more of them.

Also, why are all the seals negative? It seems as though if they give so much power and are essentially always active and don&#39;t seem to use chakra then why aren&#39;t there any beneficial (not corrupting) ones?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Also, why are all the seals negative? It seems as though if they give so much power and are essentially always active and don&#39;t seem to use chakra then why aren&#39;t there any beneficial (not corrupting) ones?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Maybe because the only shortcut to having huge amounts of chakra is via a path of evil... unless ofcourse you already have a demon/spirit shoved into you at birth

See, that&#39;s just like the Force. You can only wield the powerful things like grip and lightning if you&#39;re a dark jedi... why the hell can&#39;t the good guys have righteous powers too?

Slightly off topic but I think good Jedi can also do that stuff except they choose not too and/or they need to train longer to be able to control the force to use that stuff.

Anyway, I think that maybe Orochimaru wants to use Sasuke like Zabuza used Haku.

Probably but the question is why Sasuke and against whom? He already has Kabuto, and I think Itachi is gonna be waaaaaay out of Sasuke league for a long time to come.

I don&#39;t see why everyone thinks Itachi is so powerful. He killed a bunch of ninja&#39;s yes, but so did Zabuza, and he wasn&#39;t that hard to dispose of. Hell, so did Kyuubi, and Naruto is kyuubi.

I think that he wants him as a tool somehow, maybe take his sharingan or maybe take his face or body or w/e like he did in the forest.

And itachi didnt just kill a bunch of ninjas, he killed the most powerful clan single handed. Zabuza just killed a bunch of no names.

Am I wrong or doesnt Oro also want Naruto??