Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tag them all!!!

Hey. If you want to get sassy. Or you don't like how i do things then feel free to message another mod or admin about it; dont spam here. It was not my idea to make these tags and honestly i think they are a bad idea. I have no problem with manga readers talking and posting in the naruto forums. Only when they start giving their "speculation" that happends to be on the friggin pin head.

In order for you not to get yourself in trouble, ill just close this thread.

i can understand how kn1ves feels. i mean, there is a Naruto section for the anime viewers, Naruto Manga, and an Open for both readers and viewers to comment in. You'd think they were made for a reason. I don't enjoy the spoilers either, but i guess there really isn't any stopping them.. unfortunately

I'm surprised that Legendary Nin could take so much offense to that. People have been spoiling a lot of stuff because they read the manga, and I read a couple episodes too to clarify things and realized that peoples "speculation" was actually them trying to look good by 'guessing' the truth. I don't think someone who knows what's going to happen should "speculate" on it at all, because by definition the speculation is impossible since they already know. That doesn't mean that they shouldn't post in the anime forum at all, but come on... I'm assuming everyone here has a brain. Just don't pretend you don't know if you do, and don't say anything at all that we shouldn't know from the anime unless it's some sort of clarification from a past episode where the manga is clearer than the anime. There are enough forums for everyone to say what they want without pissing people off.

Legendary-nin, you are probably a "good" manga reader due to how upset you are. However, too many manga readers aren't. They really prove themselves stupid by saying: "I won't spoil anything, but they will discover that." In a thread about how something works. (Bloodline abilties, for example.) Such idiots make me real mad. I think the tagging idea could be a good way of reducing the spoiling at least...