Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about the bayakugan

Back on topic please.

sorry but it was thought of mine.

There was a thread on the sharingan, and kakashi's sharingan already, do a search for it, and read there.

From what I understood...

They didn't get Hinata's father like they wanted (head family), then instead got Neji's father. Neji's father and Hinata's father are twins, so they didn't know the difference.

The main difference, of course, is that when a branch family member dies, the cursed seal disappears AND seals up the Bayakugen ability. So all the Cloud ninja really got was just a dead body with no Bayakugen secrets.

You don't think the most noble clan in Konoha would give up their secrets that easily, do you?

IDIOTS BYAKUGAN POWER WAS SEALED AWAY WHEN NEJIS FATHER DIED SO THEN THEY CANT OPERATE END OF DISSCUSSION

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRk-SeRpEnT @ Dec 20 2003, 03:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> IDIOTS BYAKUGAN POWER WAS SEALED AWAY WHEN NEJIS FATHER DIED SO THEN THEY CANT OPERATE END OF DISSCUSSION </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    IDIOT STOP USING CAPS AND OPEN UR BLODDY EYES....ITS A &quot;WHAT IF&quot; THREAD, AS IN &quot;WHAT IF THEY HAD GOTTEN A HEAD FAMILY MEMBER WITH THE BAYAKUGAN, HOW WOULD THEY MAKE USE OF IT?&quot;

for shits sake ppl, before u get all pissy and start spasming, try to understand what the topic is about......and if u dont like it and think its stupid then dont post, cuz its just spam.

LoL well said Assasin, I think that Dark-Serpent dude needs some prozac+valium, and have his shift/caps lock keys confiscated.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 19 2003, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hehe what if they transplanted it into some poor guy. The thing dont even work. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Lol.... they guy would go around blind but people who don&#39;t know him would either be afraid of his &#39;byakugan&#39; or they would try to kill him for it.... and he wouldn&#39;t be able to see what was going on... unless he became like Zabuza... a genius at killing by sound alone.

i read the manga but i wont spoil anything. THere is a secret discovered about the baykugan. It is something so small that nobody in a fight would figure out but there is one character (wont say who) who finds out from one of the hyuga clan memebers (wont say who either) while fighting. if u read the manga u would discover it out as well but the entire point im trying to make is that people want to find out if there is any weakness about the byakugan (there is a very tiny one which is very diffuclt to exploit) and the just want to find out what it is

Oh come now, that&#39;s practically a spoiler.

how is it a spoiler? i thought i was pretty vague

Well we now know that the Byakugan has a weakness.

Everything has a weakness. Still, it wouldn&#39;t have been that hard just to keep your mouth shut. &quot;I won&#39;t spoil anything, BUT, there is a secret discovered.&quot; You spoiled that then didn&#39;t you? You not only told us that there is a weakness, but that at least five episodes are going to be devoted to Neji, Hinata, the Head Family Guy, or some other Hyuuga being disected/interrogated/captured etc.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 19 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> u dont know the real answer, but u try to guess at what it could be </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Or wait until it&#39;s revealed. If it&#39;s not, it couldn&#39;t be that important.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elessar @ Dec 20 2003, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Dec 19 2003, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> u dont know the real answer, but u try to guess at what it could be </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Or wait until it&#39;s revealed. If it&#39;s not, it couldn&#39;t be that important. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well we dont wanna just wait until its revealed, we wanna guess while we wait.

if kakashi can have a sharingan.....then im sure other ninjas can have the byakugan
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

villin
    The problem with that Assassin is if you happen to guess right a certain mod will start issuing warnings or suspend you.

I think they can check the clan member&#39;s DNA or something to get the powers of his bloodline. Kakashi once says, when he explains the hunter-nins, that if he died, the secrets of the Sharingan could be revealed. Perhaps they could develop a jutsu to mimic the bloodline, when they know how it works. The genes bear clues. Thats what I think.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 20 2003, 02:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> mayb they wanted to do a bayakugan transplant, like kakashi&#39;s sharingan (assuming thats what really happened)

any thoughts? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yes, that&#39;s what I think too.