Thread: Gungrave ending theme

I've been looking all over for the Gungrave ending theme and I can't seem to find it. I looked over this forum and couldn't see any posts about it. If there was a post about that I missed, I am sorry. Anyways, any help in finding this song would be appreciated.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

I've also been looking, and all i could find was an extremely bad sounding rip of the song, which i then deleted in disgust.. ..anyway, im sure something will pop up eventually for it, maybe they will release it...who knows.

Damn.. the 7th. That's one hell of a long time away from now. I've been looking for at LEAST some rips of the ending theme from the show, but I can't even find that. So I guess I'll have to wait 'til the 7th or 8th. Bummer.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

you can just get your sound recorder out
    Or "watch" the ending of the anime, but turn off the monitor or something

I've also been looking for the song but never could.....if you got to www.gungrave.com they say the OST will be release in 7th of January