Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iruka

heh, this is a thread in the manga section, but i dont see any problem in taking it out of the scary world of spoilation and posting it here as well..

i tend to discount the first battle as a true show of ability, cause it was at the very begining, and seemed amazing then, just not now. he became a chuunin, so...how strong is he?

well hes a chuunin and a teacher, so i doubt that he went on many missions (could be wrong) there are teenagers that're chuunin, so i would say hes not too strong, by no means is he a match for any of the jounin we've seen thus far, thats my view of it anyways...

thats basicly what i think. he probably is like sakura with an amazing knowlege of theory and great chakra and technical skils, but not a warrior like some others we've seen.

hey starting what episode do i see rock lee? I heard hes one kickass character with a nasty bowl cut. oh and I think rock lee vs iruka = iruka R.I.P.

oh and just to piss off rock lee fans

Haku > rock lee /ok /no1

Iruka is weak. Every genin could beat him, at least gaara, neji, sasuke.

You know that Gaara, Neji and Sasuke are the absolutely strongest genin around, don't you? Gaara is like Jounin strenght. A "common" genin is not much stronger than Ino or Chouji. So using Neji, Sasuke and Gaara as examples of genin is a bit crazy... Otherwise I think like SirCharles III.

Yeah iruka is less powerful than naruto(kakashi said in an episode that he was about his power, thus he's now more powerful since he trained...)
    I think iruka is a good teacher and he might have some abilities but i don't think he's got guts enough to be a real shinobi that risks his life to save the village...(after all, his parents got killed by kyuubi remember the first ep ? )

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Dec 19 2003, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah iruka is less powerful than naruto(kakashi said in an episode that he was about his power, thus he&#39;s now more powerful since he trained...)
    I think iruka is a good teacher and he might have some abilities but i don&#39;t think he&#39;s got guts enough to be a real shinobi that risks his life to save the village...(after all, his parents got killed by kyuubi remember the first ep ? ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think of Iruka as being as strong as Ebisu...and they&#39;re probably as strong as Konohamaru

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

So you mean Iruka and Konohamaru also have the same weakness as Ebisu, meaning that they are both closet pervs?????

OH NO IRUKA MAY BE A PAEDOPHILE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Ebisu is far stronger then iruka.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 19 2003, 06:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ebisu is far stronger then iruka. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Agreed...
    +He&#39;s a closet pervert he gets my vote
    Why do you think he&#39;s personnal teacher of konohamaru, the hokage&#39;s grandson ?

ebisu&#39;s a jounin, so obvioulsy hes alot strogner then iruka.....i&#39;d say iruka&#39;s a low-mid level chunin......like mayb a bit weaker then sasuke or neji.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Dec 19 2003, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Dec 19 2003, 06:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ebisu is far stronger then iruka. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Agreed...
    +He&#39;s a closet pervert he gets my vote
    Why do you think he&#39;s personnal teacher of konohamaru, the hokage&#39;s grandson ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i dont wanna point out the obvious , but animemaster was joking around...
    and I think Iruka is better than Ino, that is all. =P

Yeah but Iruka has a kind personality, Ebisu has a nutty one.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 19 2003, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah but Iruka has a kind personality, Ebisu has a nutty one. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if by nutty u mean perverted

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Dec 19 2003, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ebisu&#39;s a jounin, so obvioulsy hes alot strogner then iruka.....i&#39;d say iruka&#39;s a low-mid level chunin......like mayb a bit weaker then sasuke or neji. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not quite sure about this...He&#39;s a chuunin after all...who said sasuke AND neji will get the chuunin title this year ?
    (no spoilers plz)
    Maybe it was easier but he&#39;s like stronger than konohamaru hey...don&#39;t get too far or iruka&#39;s gonna do that with you ===&gt; even if he&#39;s not the strongest, he&#39;s a ninja and n33nj4 own you

villin
    Iruka is definatly only a chuunin and judging from episode 1 not a very strong one at that. Ebisu is not a jounin, he&#39;s a special jounin which is lesser than a full jounin such as Kakashi, Gai, Asuma or Kurenai.

i say u give some of these guys a break. u all keep calling ebisu perverted and stuff but u know wat, if a whole bunch of naked chicks were to run at u, would not look and admire at God&#39;s wonderful, wonderful work. sigh, i must now go and contemplate on this matter

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hahman14 @ Dec 20 2003, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i say u give some of these guys a break. u all keep calling ebisu perverted and stuff but u know wat, if a whole bunch of naked chicks were to run at u, would not look and admire at God&#39;s wonderful, wonderful work. sigh, i must now go and contemplate on this matter </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    make sure you clean up the mess afterwords

Iruka is weak against the sexy no jutsu, (ep 1) perhaps he&#39;s a teacher to avoid encountering goodlooking adult women...