Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is Sasuke late?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 19 2003, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s late because he has to comb his hair&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

(I know the answer and its driving me crazy to not tell you&#33;&#33;&#33 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    haha. well stay in there, if you tell everyone will murder you

this is a highly sensitive spoiler ready topic, so everyone please restrain yourselves a bit...

I think that kakashi (being late constantly) forgot to leave enough time for them to travel back from the rocky place thingy in time to get to the arena...makes sense to me

<span style='color:blue'>I know the answer but can&#39;t give it because it&#39;s an important part of the story.</span>

I suppose we will simply have to wait.

ok, if u know the answer, you don&#39;t need to post telling us you know the answer.

I mean what, do you want a freakin medal

I think Gaara has something to do with it, for sure....maybe he trapped them in a sand prison

lucky....

I know the answer as well,what the heck.Itachi comes and kills off Sasuke,then Kankuro when he is sleeping.He klls thw sands sensei because Gaara is useless without him,then proceeds to destroy Kakashi for teaching Sasuke.That&#39;s why the ANBU are their,because of Itachi.Itachi is working for Orochimaru,he backstabs him and kills him and Kabuto like nothing.Then he slays Gai sensei,but leaves Lee to feel the pain he left Sasuke for.Rock Lee is now a avenger and Konoha looks like it did when Itachi slayed the Uchiha clan.Told you Itachi was god.

haha lol&#33;, well personally i liked the kakashi idea unti li saw garaa, and now i frankly dont hace an yideas.

man why make a topic like this and say no spoilers thats just askin for it man but i wont tell. estimatin on how the episodes are going id say you&#39;ll find out in 2 episodes at most

This is what i think...

Sasuke went missing from the hospital right? Where could&#39;ve he went? There&#39;s only one answer, training with Kakashi. Since Kakashi couldn&#39;t help Naruto train and sent someone else to train him and he&#39;s been missing so as Sasuke. The reason why Sasuke is late is because he&#39;s with Kakashi. Kakashi is always late, he never makes it on time. Make sense?

well, i gave this reason in another forum to why kakashi choose to train sasuke and not naruto.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php...14&page=1&pp=20

i think you can guess why they are late. they&#39;re probally engaging in some strenuous
    activities

i hope he shows up for the matches..

but anyway..sasuke is proably going to show up late..

Sasuke is like gonna stroll in and there&#39;s gonna be a war going on, with Kakashi next to him and go stand in the middle of the arena. In the midst of the comotion him and Kakashi are gonna shout out &quot;Sharingan&#33;&quot; and everyone is gonna stop. After a pause every one is going to jump Sasuke and Kakashi for being late and attempt to beat em up

We don&#39;t know that hes actually &quot;late&quot; yet, its not his match yet.

I think most people mean that he&#39;s late for the start of the tournament.

I doubt it.

Yeah late for the start...
    He&#39;s usually always the first to show up remember ?

i believe his match was supposed to be right after naruto&#39;s since he did get the number four so technically hes late, but there making an acception.

Yes but its still not his match yet, We haven&#39;t seen if he shows up for it yet.

well ya strictly speaking hes not late yet, but the way things are going he seems like he&#39;s gonna be late.......mayb he&#39;ll make a dramatic entrance just as the examiner says hes disqualified......like how naruto yelled at hayate not to stop the match btwn hinata and neji, and then hinata got up (i think it was that one)

During the prelims, Gia said that Sasuke reminded him of Kakashi when he was young. Now that Kakashi had been training Saskuke, i think he has aquired the &quot;Being Late No Jutsu&quot;. So he is probably sleeping, getting &quot;lost on the road of life&quot;, or &quot;an old lady stopped me for directions&quot;.

I have no idea what the real reason isn&#39;t there, i just think it would be great if Suasuke were to come in right after the last match has ended and say somthing Kakashi like.

Please write what your thoughts are, and please no spoilers.

(Yes I know I can&#39;t spell)

None of the alternatives seems realistic right now, so i took orochimaru&#33; Dont know why&#33;