Thread: Want a Sharingan?

Nerzhoul
    Check this out:
    http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

Look down, there u can get Sasuke's and Kakashi's eye linses!

LOL, noobies are funny with posting stuff we already knew for months.
    Thanks anyway.

aww, but its so cute when they do that, it's like watching a puppy play with a old shoe

wow, those would be awsome, lets all pull togethere, use are nija skills and steal em! LOL

Seriously though, meet me at my place at 8 ^^

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 19 2003, 09:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 200 dollar pair.... 0_0 crazy expensive... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not really...
    Can&#39;t those be used for life ?
    (or at least a year ? )
    I saw some lences that were about the same but 30 bucks cause they could be used for a month...
    if you only use em for cosplay or fun you dont were them 24/7

hey wow cooowl man i want them... for free

common dudes.. it&#39;s his first post

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shinobi kakashi @ Dec 19 2003, 03:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> aww, but its so cute when they do that, it&#39;s like watching a puppy play with a old shoe </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; that example was funny&#33; btw i wont buy that sharingan eye. Rather a headprotector with leaf mark.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nerzhoul @ Dec 19 2003, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Check this out:
    http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

Look down, there u can get Sasuke&#39;s and Kakashi&#39;s eye linses&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah those are cool welcome to gotwoot

Poor guy, don&#39;t worry we won&#39;t make fun of you for long here. Gotwoot is a pretty decent place for newbies. I didn&#39;t have too much trouble when I was new here.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Nah i want those full black eye
    Anyway,that&#39;s kinda new...i didnt know they added sharingan eyes...weren&#39;t there when i saw that page last time(was a long time ago though)

haha ive already seen this
    well i kinda like that blind eye one, kinda looks like byakugan.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 19 2003, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> haha ive already seen this
    well i kinda like that blind eye one, kinda looks like byakugan. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    for the true Byakugan you need plastic surgery

200 dollar pair.... 0_0 crazy expensive...

Wow&#33; Those are cool, the only problem seems to be that they are way too expensive... But, maybe one day I&#39;ll get the money for those too