Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto the game (GC first game)

I own 3 PS2 and one GC, and i am happy i have all of them.

The fact "is" that the best looking game ever made so far "is" Solid Snake 2. That is the truth no matter what anyone says. And even if Xbox has the best capasity it doesn't mean that all the games automatically will become great. It is all up to the developers.

I don't care about this one bit actually, and i didn't ask about Naruto to hear which console you like best. That is to me not relevant at all since that wasn't my question.

I am thankfull for the few answers i got, and i think i've got an idea of what i'll have to look forward to even though no one even mentioned anything about the gameplay.

Oh, and AssertnFailure, thank you for giving me a sincere answer. I will buy this first game, but i also plan on buying the second game which i have even higher hopes for. But that game will have to wait some time.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Dec 18 2003, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> indeed, its selling like CRAP in japan. though gamecube is doing better than ever. sometimes even outselling the ps2.

some amarican sales during the thanksgiving and christmas periods

GBA: 1,300,000
    PS2: 850,000
    NGC: 754,000
    Xbox: 490,000

ps. console fanboys are sad&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The American sales don&#39;t matter, it is a Japan only series

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Dec 18 2003, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The fact &quot;is&quot; that the best looking game ever made so far &quot;is&quot; Solid Snake 2. That is the truth no matter what anyone says. And even if Xbox has the best capasity it doesn&#39;t mean that all the games automatically will become great. It is all up to the developers.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    but is this game not on xbox as well? or was it gamecube it also was on ?
    I am not sure but I think I saw it for xbox a long time ago
    if it is true then
    the question would be which one of them play this game best right?
    (I am asking this stupid because I don&#39;t have any of those consoles ^^;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 18 2003, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Dec 18 2003, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The fact &quot;is&quot; that the best looking game ever made so far &quot;is&quot; Solid Snake 2. That is the truth no matter what anyone says. And even if Xbox has the best capasity it doesn&#39;t mean that all the games automatically will become great. It is all up to the developers.
    if it is true then
    (I am asking this stupid because I don&#39;t have any of those consoles ^^; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    there are 2 games on GBA, 2 on GC and one for PS2. That&#39;s all there is.

Joeboshi
    1) for the guy who said GC will never get a final fantasy well your wrong it is getting one and it looks to be great. final fantasy: the crystal chronicals
    2) if your going to order the naruto game get the second one its 4 players and has a ton more characters.
    3) gamecube is not dead, it is quite alive and it gets lots of good games. personally i would rather have a library of good games then a library of tons of bad games with a few rare treasures. witch the ps2 has and im not a fanboy im just saying except for a select few the ps2 comes out with some really shotty, quickly done stinko games

Hey do you know a reliable site where i can get freeloader and Naruto 2 for GC?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 18 2003, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Dec 18 2003, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The fact &quot;is&quot; that the best looking game ever made so far &quot;is&quot; Solid Snake 2. That is the truth no matter what anyone says. And even if Xbox has the best capasity it doesn&#39;t mean that all the games automatically will become great. It is all up to the developers.
    if it is true then
    (I am asking this stupid because I don&#39;t have any of those consoles ^^; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It was first released on PS2 and was later on released on Xbox and PS2 in another version with a lot of updates. But the fact that they didn&#39;t change the grafic converting it still makes it the best looking game ever (first ment for PS2 gamers). What i&#39;m saying is that it doesn&#39;t matter to much which console it is, only the makers can make it look better.

Eventually i&#39;ll get the second game, but as it is a series, i do believe that having both is nicer in my game library.

I am more of an PS2 gamer myself, and i own about 40 games to my PS2, and they have all gotten great grades, and they are great games; that makes PS2 the best console to me. But i would feel lonely if i didn&#39;t own a GC.

I have ordered it because i think this game will be one hell of a game that will give me lots of pleasure...

But i would like to know from you who has played it if you like it?

if i had a freeloadre i would be very intrested in this game.

sadly i don&#39;t have one

i wonder what they were thinking, bringing a good anime series like naruto into a platform like gamecub? gamecube is basically dead, and people only like it for super smash brothers. The naruto game would be much better on the PS2. it has more power then the gamecube =D

really? I thought I heard one of my friend say that gamecube was the best of those three in graphics
    gamecube&gt;xbox&gt;ps2

gamecube DOES have superior graphics......and there DOES exist a naruto game for ps2, it just so happens that the gamecube one looks much nicer because gamecube&#39;s better

I own the first naruto game, and i thought it was pretty cool, but im pretty sure the second game is gonna completely replace it, so if you havent purchased the first one yet, just get the second one instead (with the 4 player support, this second game could possibly become one of my favorite games)

brightdark: actually the order goes xbox&gt;gamecube&gt;ps2 if you&#39;re referring to graphical capabalities
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

gamecube was dead last in sales,

PS2 owned X-BOX and Gamecube.

gamecube doesnt deserve to have a naruto game anymore then they should have a final fantasy game, which they never will. leave the good games to more powerful gaming platforms.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Dec 18 2003, 12:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>gamecube DOES have superior graphics......and there DOES exist a naruto game for ps2, it just so happens that the gamecube one looks much nicer because gamecube&#39;s better

I own the first naruto game, and i thought it was pretty cool, but im pretty sure the second game is gonna completely replace it, so if you havent purchased the first one yet, just get the second one instead (with the 4 player support, this second game could possibly become one of my favorite games)

brightdark: actually the order goes xbox&gt;gamecube&gt;ps2 if you&#39;re referring to graphical capabalities</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true. The Naruto GC game is better than the PS2 game for several reasons.
    There&#39;s also 4player battles as seen here

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

xbox can produce the best graphics (on paper), but in reality, the diffrence between all the systems is close to none. xbox may have beautifull looking games like Halo and the upcoming Fable, but gamecube has also proved that its able to produce just as good grapichs with games as Metroid Prime, Zelda (don&#39;t whine about the kiddy graphics&#33; this game is über sweet looking) and Rebel Strike. but PS2 can also produce great graphics, even i was impressed when i saw trailers of Snake Eater and GT4 (it is part 4, right?). graphics don&#39;t matter anymore, its all about what games YOU like.

and btw, gamecube is 2de in the console wars.

Some people here are forgetting that in Japan the PSone usually outsells the Xbox. And that in power Xbox &gt; GC &gt; PS2.

So:
    Power: Xbox &gt; GC &gt; PS2
    Sales: Xbox &lt; GC &lt; PS2

naruto games need good platforms. X-box is out of the question. gamecube solely lacks power, and they dont even have dvd format. playstation 2 is the best choice because its a japanese console, and naruto is a japanese series. it all fits together. plus it could be an MMORPG and And multiplayer. PS2 just has more options. they will be able to edit the cinematics much better to. gamecube can downright goto hell.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 18 2003, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gamecube doesnt deserve to have a naruto game anymore then they should have a final fantasy game, which they never will. leave the good games to more powerful gaming platforms. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Who are you to say something like that? &quot;gamecube doesnt deserve to have a naruto game&quot; pfff, you&#39;re probably just an ignorant ps2 fanboy that is frustrated because the ps2 doesn&#39;t have uber-games Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Metroid, Zelda, F-Zero or Phantasy Star Online (hehe, PSO 0wnz them all)

indeed, its selling like CRAP in japan. though gamecube is doing better than ever. sometimes even outselling the ps2.

some amarican sales during the thanksgiving and christmas periods

GBA: 1,300,000
    PS2: 850,000
    NGC: 754,000
    Xbox: 490,000

ps. console fanboys are sad&#33;

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have ordered it because i think this game will be one hell of a game that will give me lots of pleasure...

But i would like to know from you who has played it if you like it?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

It&#39;s definitely worth it.

If you have doubts just buy the ps2 and gc games you can&#39;t lose

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'