Thread: FREE Naruto AIM Expression

Click Here To Download

Anybody who knows how to work with photoshop please make a better one and let me know when it is out. I just created this right now using the pictures I had stored on my computer.

Click Here To Download

Pretty cool, anyone know how to make it so i can actually see my friends screennames through the picture? i love it tho, awesome design!

is that like a aim skin? or would your friend also see it from their computer (so the background is part of the message)

cool, nice job though

Thanks, it looks pretty cool.

your friend can see what your using if they also have it installed , is there any way to only have the theme have the cool design in the buddy list only?

I like how it looks man, no worries it's good.

Looks good, but maybe you could change the aim button?

I will make a new one that will feature the same image in the IM window to be placed into the Buddylist window. Also I can also make another image of the Buddy List window is not so dark.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

I will change the original link to point to the newer versions. Please check back shortly for any changes.

Here it is...tell me if this is what you wanted. I can't seem to get it to display the images that are supposed to be on the side of the buddy list or the IM window. People with AIM will be able to see your expression. If you want to contact me about these expressions, my Screen Name on AIM is:

djed1t (it is spelled with a 1=one)

Click Here To Download

keneke45
    thats an awsome skin

lmao

Most random bump ever.

Funny that the skin still works though...